Do you think Mickey Mouse's relationships with Goofy and Pluto is an endorsement of slavery? He is pals with Goofy and he 'owns' Pluto.

Image for post Do you think Mickey Mouse's relationships with Goofy and Pluto is an endorsement of slavery? He is pals with Goofy and he 'owns' Pluto.
People & Celebrities
1 11

Pluto is Mickey's pet. And normally speaking, we might own our pets, but they're not slaves in any form of sense if you treat them correctly... you tell me which "Master" cleans its slaves poop.

And I try not to put logic on cartoons' characters. Our heads will simultaneously implode if we try.

I doubt it.

Sounds like someone is REALLY stretching in their never ending quest to find things to be offended about.

No ... it's the difference between being an Animal and an animal.

It probably says more about Goofy than Mickey. After all, Goofy is a dog as well. Where are his feelings of injustice, anger, horror, disgust, sympathy, empathy, pity, guilt, etc...

But that whole world is f*cked up. Donald Duck never wears pants in public, even around his young nephews. Where are social services and the police? Horrible.

I dunno but now that you say it i'm confused now

I don't smoke crack but if I did..

I could see my mind coming to that conclusion.