+4

Control 101: Creating Consensus Reality

[New Dawn Magazine] By carefully controlling mainstream media and educational institutions, elite social engineers are able to control the flow of public discourse in order to serve their own goals and interests. By doing this, they create something akin to ‘consensus reality’. In other words, by controlling the perception of public consensus on any particular issue or event, you effectively control the prevailing reality.

Control 101: Creating Consensus Reality – New Dawn : The World's Most Unusual Magazinehttps://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles/control-101-creating-consensus-realityImage for post Control 101: Creating Consensus Reality
Mazes avatar
4 15

This was used effectively in the last election:

First to pretend Trump never had a chance to win. Then to set the idea that immigration was out of control and to blame for all the problems in the world, and finally to cement the idea that Hillary was such a criminal that people had no choice but to pick Trump.

And it was very well executed like a well oiled script.

@VicZinc This was used effectively in the last election: First to pretend Trump never had a chance to win. Then to set the...

AND, Hillary believed the hype that she couldn't lose a stopped campaigning.

AND, the shadow of Benghazi hung over her.

AND the FBI outlined in detail all the crap she did with emails.

AND her husband met with the AG on the tarmac to discuss 'grandchildren' while Hillary was under investigation.

AND Hillary sounds like an angry crow when speaking.

And if you figured that out, no one else could...right?

More like Hillary was made out to be the victim and everyone should feel sorry for her....and vote for her.
Because...well, Bill is her husband..

A very bad, worn out script..

My, my, Vic, the wonderful things I learn from you!

So the NY Times was in cahoots with Trump to make people think he had no chance.  Until 9 p.m. on election night, that is. smirk2 smilie

@Thinkerbell My, my, Vic, the wonderful things I learn from you! So the NY Times was in cahoots with Trump to make people...

Is Sulzberger part of the "elite social engineers" who control the flow of discourse, or is he just a victim like you?

I'll never tell.

@VicZinc Is Sulzberger part of the "elite social engineers" who control the flow of discourse, or is he just a victim like...

Read what Sulzberger's paper wrote about Netanyahu's re-election three years ago.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03...hu-herzog.html

"TEL AVIV — After a bruising campaign focused on his failings, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel won a clear victory in Tuesday’s elections and seemed all but certain to form a new government and serve a fourth term, though he offended many voters and alienated allies in the process."

Three editorial comments in the short opening paragraph. It was at that point that I stopped taking the NYT seriously as a source of honest news reporting.

@Thinkerbell Read what Sulzberger's paper wrote about Netanyahu's re-election three years...

I take no reports seriously regardless of source. That doesn't mean I won't repeat them, for whatever value such repeating might bring to me (mostly my own entertainment).

Nothing matters, so why not just say whatever the hell I want? I don't suppose for one second that you think any comment I (or you) make will have any impact on anything anytime or anywhere. Pretty much like Alex Jones - for me it is just performance art - with the goal of getting any kind of response at all: applause, rotten tomatoes, fury, or just a groan and an eyeroll.

That's what it has come down to for me my little Thinker, a game of dodgeball with words and no one keeping score. But I get a real kick out of your consistent willingness to lob grenades - I only hope someday to guess your motivation.

[I will admit that one time you got my goat, but I won't make that mistake again.] Balls in your court - serve it up.

@VicZinc I take no reports seriously regardless of source. That doesn't mean I won't repeat them, for whatever value such...

Yeah, but "saying whatever the hell you want" generally means toeing the liberal party line, so it's quite obvious that you take certain sources seriously, your nihilistic pretenses notwithstanding.  biggrin smilie

Like calling anything the media reports "fake news" even if you'll just admit to it a week from now.

Anonymous