+4

Wesley Bell a far left candidate unseated Bob McCulloch in the primary for the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s seat. McCulloch had been in office for nearly three decades, was the prosecutor in the Grand Jury proceedings that refused to indict officer Darren Wilson in the killing of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown. Meanwhile "Red Wave!"

Image for post Wesley Bell a far left candidate unseated Bob McCulloch in the primary for the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s seat. McCulloch had been in office for nearly three decades, was the prosecutor in the Grand Jury proceedings that refused to indict officer Darren Wilson in the killing of Ferguson teenager Michael Brown. Meanwhile "Red Wave!"
VicZincs avatar Jokes & Humour
1 15

Did Fox News say something about Red Wave? Trump has a tendency to quote them, no matter the validity of their words.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia Did Fox News say something about Red Wave? Trump has a tendency to quote them, no matter the validity of their words.

I'll make it as clear as I can: I'm not saying Fox News created the term Red Wave. That is not even true. Red and Blue wave are terms I have seen for months.

When Trump makes certain tweets that came out of nowhere, we later find out he said that because he saw on Fox News, or he saw it on Fox and Friends. And Fox News is known for lying, like for example, "There is a Red Wave", when there isn't one, or if there is one, is pretty much the same as the Blue, but they'll keep out the part that the blue is even around. That is one of the reasons that Trump might say there is a Red Wave, if there isn't one. Which is why I asked if Fox News said anything on the topic recently.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +1Reply

Why in the world is refusing to indict an innocent man a problem?

Since I've not heard an awful lot of coverage of Tuesdays election results, I'm guessing the dems did not do as well as they expected.

Another day, another delusion. We know what he is...