What's the most daring thing you have done recently?

Image for post What's the most daring thing you have done recently?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Language
7 23
@2801165

BF-109, what the... fuck are you doing for fun these days?

@2801180

I'd go for Me-262. Well, at least those models, that weren't completely fucked up by Mr. Hilter from the Monty Python sketch.

@2801195

They were fucking fast for the time, until they decided to make bombers out of them. Which was quite stupid, but hey...

@2801165

You are a crazy old man!

Have you ever seen a movie called 'Second Hand Lions'?
The old guys in that movie [which is one of my all time favorites BTW] remind me of you. wink smiliebiggrin smilie

@2801591

I take it you’re high-t for a female, because you remind me of me.hehe smilie Blunt, but for the good of the workplace.

I made an omelet.

Piss off God again, I told him no, but he wanted me to have the baby. But I was like, nooo I'm not even a woman. Then he was flabbergasted and went on his merry way!

Told a lawmaker that I’m an autonomist.

Talked back to my boss. He's going to kill me one day.

driven out of my normal area to look at a beautiful tiny victorian house in the country. Wish it was in town so I could live there.

@2812311

HAHAHA gotta watch out for those witches/warlocks aka bullies, they run in packs...they like to stir the pot with you in it...lol...looks like you came out unscathed though.