Are you mad?

I'm not even sure madfabulous is a word, but let's pretend for today that it is. This post is just an excuse to share the gif anyway xD

https://i.gifer.com/2w9s.gif
0% Yes, I am mad (angry) 13% Yes, I am mad (crazy) 13% Yes, I am madfabulous! 25% Yes to all. 50% Other
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
6 16

Sofias avatar Sofia Yes, I am madfabulous! +7Reply

Mister Andy Dick? No I am not, even though I am indeed a dick. :p

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yes, I am mad (crazy) +7Reply
Sofias avatar Sofia Yes, I am madfabulous! +5Reply

Mad? Noooo. I'm a f-ing fountain of peace.

More sad about some stuff going on than mad....but I wouldn't want to mention those things on a such a delightful post. :)

@Piper2 More sad about some stuff going on than mad....but I wouldn't want to mention those things on a such a...

Thank you Piper :D

Edit: If you want to write about it, go ahead. We're a reasonable bunch. You won't ruin the post.

Sofias avatar Sofia Yes, I am madfabulous! +4Reply
@Sofia Thank you Piper :D Edit: If you want to write about it, go ahead. We're a reasonable bunch. You won't ruin the post.

There are marine mammals, fish, and turtles washing up on beaches dead or dying....all around here, every day. I'm both mad and sad that humans have been using oceans and other bodies of water so cavalierly, during my lifetime and before.

@Piper2 There are marine mammals, fish, and turtles washing up on beaches dead or dying....all around here, every day...

That's horrible. Did any news outlet spoke of it?
Is there an issue with pollution in the sea in your area?

Sofias avatar Sofia Yes, I am madfabulous! +3Reply
@Sofia That's horrible. Did any news outlet spoke of it? Is there an issue with pollution in the sea in your area?

Yes, many news outlets have spoken of it. Yes, there are issues with pollution of the gulf, lakes, and springs to name a few, in my area.

@Sofia Is there anyone doing anything about it?

Many are trying to, yes. Mote Marine is vigilant and active, in their efforts to help the marine life impacted by the extreme "red tide" going on. So are other people, who care.

Nope...not even slightly agitated.

Nope. He is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alfred_E._Neuman

There was a guy, who looked just like him, in the elementary school.

Anonymous