-1

LOL. Michael Avenatti has no chance of being elected president. He associates with porn stars and known criminals. No self respecting, church-going American would ever vote for someone who did that.

Image for post LOL. Michael Avenatti has no chance of being elected president.  He associates with porn stars and known criminals.  No self respecting, church-going American would ever vote for someone who did that.
Politics
0 18

Never heard of him...so.

He is bald won't be voted in.

Are you literally joking? Our actual president sleeps with porn stars, cheats on his porn star wife with them, abuses women, is racist, sexist, classist, and fascist. He let US citizens in Puerto Rico suffer and die via negligence. Don't you dare talk about what decent people should do. I'm glad you said "church- going" instead of Christian. They're not Christians. They worship money and power. They help no one but their peers and themselves. Evil.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree +1Reply
@Trish Are you literally joking? Our actual president sleeps with porn stars, cheats on his porn star wife with them...

If I were President Trumps wife I would sue you.Calling her a porn star.Do you know him personally?Sounds like you do.

@hootowl If I were President Trumps wife I would sue you.Calling her a porn star.Do you know him personally?Sounds like you do.

You're on the internet literally right now. Use it. I never even looked for it and I've seen her naked. She's literally a porn star. It's Not a lie.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
@Trish You're on the internet literally right now. Use it. I never even looked for it and I've seen her naked. She's...

Sorry being naked is not a porn star. If I were you I would think about the dumb things you are saying. You seem very immature.You must watch CNN.They are very hateful.They don't know how to report the truth.When there is good news about the President,they don't report it.

@hootowl Sorry being naked is not a porn star. If I were you I would think about the dumb things you are saying. You seem...

I don't watch CNN, there is no good news about the President. Get a grip. And no being naked in and of itself is not porn. Being naked simulating sex with another woman for money is.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply
@Trish I don't watch CNN, there is no good news about the President. Get a grip. And no being naked in and of itself is...

Did the Presidents wife simulate sex with another woman? How does he abuse woman?
How is he racist.Show me the facts.

@hootowl Did the Presidents wife simulate sex with another woman? How does he abuse woman? How is he racist.Show me the facts.

There are facts literally everywhere. Firstly, yes Melania did that. Secondly, he said he grabs women by the pussy. He has so many assault cases against him. His ex wife said he'd raped her. He admitted to going backstage in the Miss USA pageant to see them unclothed. He calls women every name in the book. These are all easily,easily verifiable. I am absolutely disgusted and appalled anyone would support him anymore (or ever).

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply

never heard of him - trump everyone knew of him. Yet that was a different thing So many just didn't want hillary so trump was the only thing to do.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred never heard of him - trump everyone knew of him. Yet that was a different thing So many just didn't want hillary...

Bernie should have won. I am glad the Electoral College lost a lot of its power so this never happens again.

Trishs avatar Trish Disagree 0Reply

hehe smilie

I see what you did there.

Whoever he is at least he's honest, other people that shouldnt be doing this still do it, only that you dont know about it.

Hillary didn't stand a chance either - but she ran.

Michael Avenatti might be the democrats best shot at the White House!

Anonymous