+1

''I would like to apologize ... got a few screws loose" I think someone stole your plane again Zonkey! I saw it happen and did nothing. He had a pilot license that said, "McLovin". Can't say no to that name!

At one point, he apologizes and says he is a "broken guy" with "a few screws loose."---------
"I've got a lot of people that care about me, and it's going to disappoint them to hear that I did this," the man says. "I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess. Never really knew it until now."-----------
The sheriff's department described the man as suicidal. It did not elaborate.--------
Earlier in the flight, the man says: "This is probably, like, jail time for life, huh? I mean, I would hope it is, for a guy like me."------
"Well," a controller responds, "we're not going to worry or think about that. But could you start a left-hand turn, please?"---------
Later, a controller discusses getting a pilot on the radio to help the man control the aircraft.--------
"Nah, I mean, I don't need that much help. I've played some video games before," the man responds.------"Congratulations," an air traffic controller says, "you did that, now let's try to land that airplane safely and not hurt anybody on the ground."-------
The man responds: "Awwww-right ... dammit.. I don't know man! I don't know! I don't want to. I was kinda hoping that was gonna be it. Ya know?"------