+1

''I would like to apologize ... got a few screws loose" I think someone stole your plane again Zonkey! I saw it happen and did nothing. He had a pilot license that said, "McLovin". Can't say no to that name!

At one point, he apologizes and says he is a "broken guy" with "a few screws loose."---------
"I've got a lot of people that care about me, and it's going to disappoint them to hear that I did this," the man says. "I would like to apologize to each and every one of them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose, I guess. Never really knew it until now."-----------
The sheriff's department described the man as suicidal. It did not elaborate.--------
Earlier in the flight, the man says: "This is probably, like, jail time for life, huh? I mean, I would hope it is, for a guy like me."------
"Well," a controller responds, "we're not going to worry or think about that. But could you start a left-hand turn, please?"---------
Later, a controller discusses getting a pilot on the radio to help the man control the aircraft.--------
"Nah, I mean, I don't need that much help. I've played some video games before," the man responds.------"Congratulations," an air traffic controller says, "you did that, now let's try to land that airplane safely and not hurt anybody on the ground."-------
The man responds: "Awwww-right ... dammit.. I don't know man! I don't know! I don't want to. I was kinda hoping that was gonna be it. Ya know?"------

Airline employee steals plane from Seattle airport, crashes and diesAn airline employee stole a passenger plane Friday from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and flew it for an hour with military jets chasing him, pulling off aerobatic stunts before crashing in a wooded island 25 miles away, authorities said.https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/11/us/plane-crash-unauthorized-takeoff/index.html
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
3 5

I find what the guy who stole the airplane said very sad.

@Piper2 I find what the guy who stole the airplane said very sad.

Me too.

From what he said, it's difficult to know what exactly he was hoping for, if he expected to get away alive or not.

He did seem confused. Maybe he would have been glad of getting away alive. But he put himself in quite a difficult position and, well, now we'll never know. :/

@primeiro Me too. From what he said, it's difficult to know what exactly he was hoping for, if he expected to get away alive...

Yes, I think he seemed conflicted about whether to keep on living or not. I'm pretty sure he didn't wish to harm anyone else.

@Piper2 Yes, I think he seemed conflicted about whether to keep on living or not. I'm pretty sure he didn't wish to harm...

Yeah, it really does seem like it was a completely personal thing and he didn't intend to take anyone else with him.

(It's sad that he didn't get away alive.)

Superbad is a great movie.

Stealing an airplane not so great. I still prefer nicking choppers to it.

Anonymous