+8

When this is your prime minister you know your country is being destroyed (working link in comment)

https://www.facebook.com/photo....mp;amp;theater

let me know if the link doesn;t work and i will type out what it says

Update Your Browser | Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/unsupportedbrowser
deusvults avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 30
@2801914

don;t like the truth eh? thats too bad, trudeau says a lot of anti canadian BS, just listen to him on youtube. he is a nutjob. and ever since he has made our borders open, crime is climbing at unprecedented rates

Don't use Facebook (of my own account), but I know Trudeau needs to be impeached (which likely that isn't going to happen).

@EternalSailorSol

election is this year though, hope us Canadians have smartened up, justin has recently involved himself in actual criminal activity and he fired a woman who was the justice minister and is lying and putting words in her mouth. telling us that she quit when he fired her. he won;t let her speak on the truth, his closest adviser even quit. he is quite literally digging his own grave. look up SNC-Lavalin for more info.

justin has been lie after lie scandal after scandal criminal activity after criminal activity, as well as dictator style laws, so maybe canada will vote better this October? one can dream right?

@deusvult we have "vote of non confidence" but that only works if we have a minority government, sadly

I used to vote for the NDP, but I don't think it is wise to vote for them anymore, it has nothing to do with the NDP leader's culture or religion. I am not a Liberal and never will be. The Conservative Party, I am not even going to start on that one, other than NOPE.

I am clueless of whom to vote for, here.

@EternalSailorSol I used to vote for the NDP, but I don't think it is wise to vote for them anymore, it has nothing to do with the...

it was never wise to vote for a communist party. yes NDP is a communist party, they have always ruined whatever province they run. always have always will.

and conservative is the best choice, as poor as it is this time around, we have descended to voting the less of two evils. but never NDP or liberal

@EternalSailorSol Got any ideas of whom might be good to vote for?

apart from Scheer, nope, not NDP or liberal or green thats for sure. and The PPC are AS BAD AS LIBERAL for denying free speech, I cannot support them, I will be voting conservative, because they seem like the least harmful of them all, a no vote is a vote for trudeau,and i cannot see him ru(i)ning canada again

@deusvult apart from Scheer, nope, not NDP or liberal or green thats for sure. and The PPC are AS BAD AS LIBERAL for denying...

I hope we don't end up with someone like Trump or Trudeau after the election.

I wonder what former Prime Minister Pierre Elliot Trudeau would be thinking about what his son is doing, if he were still alive? I know Pierre is long gone.

@EternalSailorSol I hope we don't end up with someone like Trump or Trudeau after the election. I wonder what former Prime Minister...

yeah i agree, but won;t happen unfortunately.

Pierre trudeau would be proud, as the saying goes: like father like son

@deusvult

I don't believe the Prime Minister ever said such a thing. I couldn't find any video clip with Trudeau saying this, nor could I find a reputable news site claiming he did so.

@2802883

Link? I would like to read what your PM said.

@PhilboydStudge I don't believe the Prime Minister ever said such a thing. I couldn't find any video clip with Trudeau saying...

well we know how companies like google are starting to censor to manipulate beliefs, look at what happened to alex jones. won;t surprise me they will not allow certain quotes to appear to avoid bad light on certain people, its already a known fact they will omit certain search cues.

believe it or not he said it. to avoid further liberal bashign liberal sites are deliberately not allowing search to come up with results

when I search via duck duck go, i get more sources, imagine that,

and even if he didn't say it, just look at his policies, he already has in fact said that immigrants are more Canadian then Canadian born canadians, its disgusting!

here is trudeau defending ISIS like they deserve citizenship like innocent immigrants who don;t commit crimes. DISGUSTING!

Well at least he's upfront about his wishes to exterminate people based solely on the colour of their skin....

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet Well at least he's upfront about his wishes to exterminate people based solely on the colour of their skin....

imagine someone saying that about muslims, the same liberals would loose their collective minds

@deusvult imagine someone saying that about muslims, the same liberals would loose their collective minds

If you took most of the things that liberals preach, change "white" or "male" to any other group, you'd be arrested for hate speech.

I am in the process of asking the poster of this quote for a link or video of where he said this, i don;t trust google or any source anymore to not censor, but am willing to admit he did not say it if their is actual evidence he did not say it, however, being a canadian myself, and listening to this idiot talk it is not out of line for him to say such a statement