-3

truth

like Jones or not, removing his platform is war on free speech. imagine trump outright banning CNN, y'all liberals would be crying fascism.

funny thing is you call trump fascist simply because he speaks out against media (but has placed NO bans on said media) yet support lefties banning other news sources.

this is leading a dangerous precedence for much more censorship. remember communist countries, and fascist countries use censorship to control what people believe.

Alex Jones Is My Hero (my reaction to Jones censorship)YO ELLIOTT LIVE CHICAGO http://www.yoelliott.com/livechicago2018 Elliott will be visiting several North American and international cities in 2018-2020. Get n...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZWiFEXOQTg
deusvults avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 37
@2801913

Well, he is being sued by the parents of some of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting for saying things like..

"Sandy Hook is a synthetic completely fake with actors, in my view, manufactured. I couldn’t believe it at first. I knew they had actors there, clearly, but I thought they killed some real kids. And it just shows how bold they are, that they clearly used actors. I mean they even ended up using photos of kids killed in mass shootings here in a fake mass shooting in Turkey -- so yeah, or Pakistan. The sky is now the limit."

@PhilboydStudge Well, he is being sued by the parents of some of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting for saying things...

well with how many holes the reports had, who could blame him? besides they recently discovered a child abuse center in mexico that was raising kids to shoot schools up. so eents happened but maybe still fabricated,

so very sad for the families that lost their children/loved ones.

free speech is free speech, echo chamber society is a dangerous place to be, if you know alex jones is speaking BS then say it, you are free to do so, but to censor it, is only opening the door to censor anyone who disagrees with the liberal ideology, if it was CNN being blocked y'all be loosing your minds and calling it fascist, your only ok with it because its "conservative"

we already hear liberals demanding censorship on free speech on abortion and global warming issues, they want their view and only their view represented, how long until we live in a fascist society led by hypocrites claiming to be against it?

@deusvult well with how many holes the reports had, who could blame him? besides they recently discovered a child abuse...

+1 for civil discourse.

Free speech is free speech. Allowing people to exist in an echo chamber is dangerous, but allowing the government to ban speech is much worse. I believe we agree on this.

I haven't read anything that would lead me to believe our government is responsible for banning Alex Jones. Perhaps I don't get out enough. smile smilie

I would not be okay with the government banning a news organization. Period. I know there have been instances where a university has denied certain speakers from speaking on their campuses, and that groups like BLM have prevented some public speeches from happening. Worse is when a group uses intimidation and harassment to silence a message. This is absolutely un-American and should not be tolerated.

Sometimes when free speech is limited it is done to prevent particular groups from being offended. As I've often said, no one in America has the right to NOT be offended. I was angered when Obama suggested a controversial movie about Muhammad was wrong and might have contributed to the Benghazi attack. That's a very dangerous slippery slope.

I'm unaware of "holes" in the reporting of the Sandy Hook tragedy, but it seemed real enough to me.

@2801913

thats what liberal msm wants you to believe, I have no opinion because i don;t follow alex jones, but i know MSM are big fat liars when it comes to other peopel who don;t agree with them, so it would not surprise me if they took what alex said and twisted it to make it sound like he was harrassing the families

and please don;t use "hate speech" as an angle to justify censorship, CNN will never ben censored,CBC of Canada sure wasn;t censored when it had clear hate towards all white christian men, hate speech is liberals way of censoring beliefs that go against their own views,

you sure have your panties in a twist over some fool having their hate site shut down.

@Flrdsgns you sure have your panties in a twist over some fool having their hate site shut down.

And it wasn't even Jone's hate site. Infowars is still spewing dark conspiracies 24/7.

sad you liberals view opposing views as hate, can;t wait till they come after you, don;t count on me to defend your free speech when you didn;t bother to defend other peoples free speech

@deusvult sad you liberals view opposing views as hate, can;t wait till they come after you, don;t count on me to defend your...

I would never count on a conservative to do anything but cower in their single wide banging away on their keyboard.

If I may Flanders, you know to explain a little bit to deusvult -

You see deusvult, Flanders doesn't care ab out stuff unless it affects him directly. So, the fact that Alex Jones is being censored doesn't cause a blip on Flanders radar.

When it puts a gag on him on something he cares about, well, ...
I suppose it might be too late.

@Budwick If I may Flanders, you know to explain a little bit to deusvult - You see deusvult, Flanders doesn't care ab out...

So bud, lets hear about your outrage about Peter Strzok being fired for his private conversations stating he doesn't like Trump, or are you only concerned about freedom of speech if it involves a conservative?

@Flrdsgns So bud, lets hear about your outrage about Peter Strzok being fired for his private conversations stating he...

My only problem is that it took this long!

Feel bad for him?
gofundme.com/peterstrzok

Oh yeah, his being fired has no direct effect on you so,...

Despite your doe-eyed bewilderment over it, it's improper to have deeply biased people investigating.

How would you like to have ME on the jury of your trial?

@Flrdsgns Apparently cops aren't allowed to have opinions...got it

Reasonable people might question the credibility of an investigator, the LEAD investigator of an investigation on someone he is known to despise.

Again, How would you like to have ME on the jury of your trial?

@Budwick Reasonable people might question the credibility of an investigator, the LEAD investigator of an investigation on...

You think just like your hero Trump, unless someone totally agrees with you, there is no way they can be honest, productive people. You trump supporters are a very sad lot.

@Flrdsgns You think just like your hero Trump, unless someone totally agrees with you, there is no way they can be honest...

Yeah, I guess we're narrow minded that way.

So, us Trump supporters don't totally agree with you.
There's no way we can be honest, productive people?

Oops, you stepped on your thingy again Flanders.

I don't necessarily like what Facebook and Youtube did, but is that really censorship? Infowars is still peddling their wares to millions. If Trump banned CNN (or Obama banned FoxNews) that would be an attack on our First Amendment.

BTW, Alex Jones is a piece of shit.

@PhilboydStudge I don't necessarily like what Facebook and Youtube did, but is that really censorship? Infowars is still peddling...

Phil, Remember here in America we ALL have rights. Even old white men clinging to their religion and guns AND pieces of shit. None of us are supposed to be censored.

One mans piece of shit is anothers democrat neighbor!

@Budwick Phil, Remember here in America we ALL have rights. Even old white men clinging to their religion and guns AND...

Hey bud, walk into a crowed theater and hell fire and see what happens to you. So much for free speech

@Flrdsgns Hey bud, walk into a crowed theater and hell fire and see what happens to you. So much for free speech

Wow! That's clever! I've never heard that before.

And, it's exactly the same thing too!

I give up Flanders. You win. I'm switching teams first thing in the morning. Yup, I'm going socialist!

No argument there. The free speech of even Neo-Nazi's must be protected. If we allow their rights to be infringed upon, say because they have been deemed a danger to our representative government, that opens up the same reason being applied to limit our rights in the future. A very dangerous slippery slope.

I'm questioning whether or not this is a first amendment issue. The government, to the best of my knowledge, did not infringe upon Jones's rights.

so its ok that democrat government officials made such media to ban alex, but your against trump doing it? thanks for exposing liberal HYPOCRISY!

@deusvult so its ok that democrat government officials made such media to ban alex, but your against trump doing it? thanks...

Did the government make those tech companies remove all Alex Jones' content? And if so, why didn't the government force Twitter to do the same? I haven't read anything about this.

I would not be okay with the government banking a news organization, regardless of what I thought of the content.

While I'm all for freedom of speech, anyone who buys what that dingbat is selling hasn't got a lot going on upstairs.

@JerryHendrickson While I'm all for freedom of speech, anyone who buys what that dingbat is selling hasn't got a lot going on upstairs.

that is your opinion, i didn;t follow Alex, but i sure as hell won;t believe what MSM said about him

@deusvult that is your opinion, i didn;t follow Alex, but i sure as hell won;t believe what MSM said about him

I didn't even look into what they said about him, but I know that he's either crazy or acting that way. The MSM constantly lies their asses off, so if they lied about him it's no surprise.

@2801972

wah foams at mouth "right wing conspirators" lol, but the russia imposing on USA election was completely true and not left wing conspiracy idiocy, lol liberals crack me up everytime they speak.

free speech is free speech agree or disagree, a government capable of censoring one source is capable of censoring all. and thats a dangerous place to be

@deusvult wah foams at mouth "right wing conspirators" lol, but the russia imposing on USA election was completely true...

The government censored nothing. The businesses involved made the decision. Jones is a hate mongering nutjob.

@Carla The government censored nothing. The businesses involved made the decision. Jones is a hate mongering nutjob.

NO you believe BS media tells you. he got banned from twitter because he got reportedwit fake allegations of hate speech against the media. and MSM twisted what alex said trying to claim he said people should move criminally against the MEDIA, which is pure BS, Alex never maid such claims, watch the video and see for yourself

also with every platform all at once, someone is pulling the strings,

I did actually listen to the whole "YO Elliot" video, right there on YouTube. I do not disagree with some things he said.