Would You Rather: Drink a full bottle of Spicy Brown Mustard or Drink a full bottle of Hot & Spicy Ketchup? Both have to be done in one sitting, so you can't take a break. No choosing 'other', be a sport. ;p

Yeah, another evil WYR challenge for fun. Be a sport and pick one! Or you'll be brushing your teeth with mustard and using hot sauce for lube!

Image for post Would You Rather: Drink a full bottle of Spicy Brown Mustard or Drink a full bottle of Hot & Spicy Ketchup? Both have to be done in one sitting, so you can't take a break. No choosing 'other', be a sport. ;p
43% I must have the mustard: 21% Give me your finest bottle of 'catsup'! 36% Other
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
4 7

I think I'd be able to tolerate spicy mustard seeds over spicy Tabasco sauce.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge I must have the mustard: +4Reply

This one's a difficult choice any way I slice it, but mustard, just because in all accounts I think it's easier on the system and to taste than the other. The only issue for me is the digestion and that it'll take longer than the ketchup to "drink", and whether or not my eyes act up. Which would make both of these pretty impossible if my allergies were in effect.

Note to people: Never eat jalapenos or anything spicy, if your tear ducts are inflamed from dry eyes/red eyes. Learned the pain the hard way.

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux I must have the mustard: +4Reply

Gotta go for the ketchup. It'll go down quicker

At least throw a couple hotdogs in there. Have a little mercy! 😂

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor I must have the mustard: +3Reply
@Will_Janitor At least throw a couple hotdogs in there. Have a little mercy! 😂

Haha, you can eat those AFTER you drink them. :p I mean i did supply milk though. Almond Milk! >:D

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux I must have the mustard: +2Reply

I just wanted you to know

I choose other.