+4

Dear fellow liberals, did you not learn a thing in November 2016? Arguing over whether Pelosi should be Speaker? WTF! You haven't won the house yet! Get the vote out, and help win the election. Don't count your damn chickens before they even hatch.

SMFH at your RD hubris.

VicZincs avatar Politics
3 19
@2802014

Probably because you are already full of shit.

@2802021

None for me please. I have too much as it is, trying to pass it along - "eye of a needle" and all that, very messy business that keeping money for yourself thing.

The whole house needs swept.
Jmho

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Getting rid of Pelosi would help the dems a great deal. I'm a California liberal and I think the woman is a walking disaster.

@Flrdsgns Getting rid of Pelosi would help the dems a great deal. I'm a California liberal and I think the woman is a...

Finally!
Something political that we agree on!
Let's go out and share a socially approved encounter with a non-alcoholic beverage, where we won't actually discuss anything so as to not be misinterpreted by on lookers and then we will call the meeting a successful step forward.

@2802015

Because you can't get to heaven if you don't follow the edict to "love your neighbor as yourself" and Republicans only love themselves? Just a guess.

@VicZinc Because you can't get to heaven if you don't follow the edict to "love your neighbor as yourself" and Republicans...

I don't think that's a dilemma for the conservatives who routinely demonstrate their malleable morality.

You don't believe in Heaven!

Is that what makes you an enigma?
Or is that just more of your BS that reveals your insincerity?

@Budwick You don't believe in Heaven! Is that what makes you an enigma? Or is that just more of your BS that reveals your...

Some people really do though. I was just making a guess as to what might motivate him, he asked.

It would probably be best to wait until after the primary, before attempting to throw Nancy Pelosi under the bus.

That's all we need, Liberals taking over and stopping all of the progress. They love destroying the economy most of all.

Amen