+8

Omarosa does not suddenly get to become the darling of the left just because she spews dirt on the current administration. She is just out for cash, she's demonstrated a lack of loyalty, she is, in a word - feckless. I don't care what she has to says.

VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
7 12

She was never important anyhow.

Neither do I. Like most of these "tell-all" books, I won't be reading it.

Tibbys avatar Tibby Agree +4Reply

Only the "best people"......

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +4Reply

Hopefully her "15 minutes" are over very soon.

As far as I am concerned, they deserve one another.

She doesn't, and I've not seen or heard any indication of her being embraced as such...not yet, anyway. The tapes are interesting, but even those aren't exactly trustworthy.

Omarosa achieved loser status more quickly than most.
So, she's got that going for her.

Trump created this monster now she has ousted him. lol I think it's hilarious....

I don't care what she has to say about this particular issue, but that does not make her utterly irrelevant. This seems to much like a personal-grudge match to hold anything of consequence. Fact is, nobody has anything real or concrete on President Trump that is worth listening to at the moment.

Shoebills avatar Shoebill Disagree 0Reply