Time for some Food Porn- What are you having for lunch? Please post an image of something you will soon be eating.

It was very good. I ate the whole thing myself. Tiny fishes, radish from the garden, and pickled peppers (also from the garden). Crackers from the store.

Image for post Time for some Food Porn- What are you having for lunch? Please post an image of something you will soon be eating.
VicZincs avatar Food & Drink
4 25

In the last one, did they get the Addams family to bake x3

Note: I hate it that the site makes images really awkward to post. Either too small or something else.

Today I cooked something, bit of an improvisation really, I had ground beef and mushrooms so I mixed them together with some spices, added some flour and water and made sort of a stew. Had low expectations but it turned out better than I expected.

BTW why isn't this appearing in my JUST IN

@Sunny_the_skeptic Today I cooked something, bit of an improvisation really, I had ground beef and mushrooms so I mixed them together...

It is a Question. The default for JustIn is opinions only. On the website there are check boxes to add questions and thoughts to JI. On the touch site you need to type in the URL http://touch.amirite.com/justin
Hope that helps.

@VicZinc It is a Question. The default for JustIn is opinions only. On the website there are check boxes to add...

I checked all 3 things - opinions, questions and famous thoughts but your post only appeared in your profile.

I didn't have opportunity to have lunch today. Many times I miss meals because I am not hungry I don't need it and eat when everything relaxes at night.

@primeiro

What's that? It looks good.

@VicZinc What's that? It looks good.

It's some kind of bread -- don't know what kind exactly.

@primeiro

what is that tearing flesh or cheese?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred what is that tearing flesh or cheese?

It should be all bread.
Unless Google Images search is trying to fool me. :P

@2802160

I wasn't allowed to access this photo. frown smilie

My lunch. Smoked oysters and spicy Giardiniera.

@Azlotto My lunch. Smoked oysters and spicy Giardiniera.

Man after my own heart. A perfect combo in my opinion.

@VicZinc Man after my own heart. A perfect combo in my opinion.

"perfect combo"...Indeed, I guess we know how to eat.

@2802381

Dang those look delish.

Anonymous