Patriotic Boy In Wheelchair Struggles To His Feet To Stand For The National Anthem

Other than overpaid NFL players, most Americans feel it’s their patriotic duty to stand up when the National Anthem is played.

Leah Norris of Tennessee was enjoying the Putnam County Fair in Cookeville, Tennessee, when she witnessed one little boy who took patriotism to a whole new level. As country singer Jenny Leigh belted out “The Star-Spangled Banner” from the stage, Leah witnessed 10 year-old Avery Price, who uses a wheelchair, struggling to get to his feet.

Avery has hereditary spastic paraplegia (HSP) syndrome, a condition that’s similar to cerebral palsy. Although he recently had surgery to correct some of his issues with using his legs, he still uses a wheelchair to get around.

Considering all this young man has been through, does it make you proud of the NFL jackwads that refuse to stand for the anthem?

Disabled Avery Price Stands For National Anthem. -InspireMoreLeah Norris of Tennessee was enjoying the Putnam County Fair in Cookeville, Tennessee, when she witnessed one little boy who took patriotism to a whole new level...https://www.inspiremore.com/avery-price-stands-for-national-anthem/Image for post Patriotic Boy In Wheelchair Struggles To His Feet To Stand For The National Anthem
56% A fine young man 13% Makes me proud of the NFL 6% God Bless America! 25% Other
Budwicks avatar Sports
6 174

Good for this young man, takes a lot of effort to do what he did. Of course we have fought wars for the freedom of speech and expression. That also includes the freedom to protest. The NFL has every right to kneel during the anthem if that is what they choose.

@2802617

Yes, he's a true patriot, unless of course, his standing is being used as a cheap political stunt. Hmm.......

@2802708

In today's cynical world, I have my doubts.

Why does this bother you soooo much?
Oh...i know. Because trump keeps harping on it.
Still butthurt that football didnt want him.

Good for him. But why would they even show this? There are a lot of people who will stand for the anthem, and there are a lot of people roaming around, buying snacks, on their phones, etc. And nothing is being said about them, only about the football players. And that's because Trump made a mountain out of a mole hill.

I will always stand for the anthem if it's possible. That's my right, and it's also the right of the NFL players to kneel if they so desire.

@StarzAbove Good for him. But why would they even show this? There are a lot of people who will stand for the anthem, and...

Starz, the story reveals that it was third party observer of the boy struggling to his feet to stand for the anthem and THAT third party being moved by it and subsequently posting it.

You can get more detail on her motives and feelings if your were to read the story cited in the Source.

Apparently, the people roaming around buying snacks, on their phones, etc. did not impact the the third party to a point that she felt compelled to mention it.

I'm delighted that you are likely to stand for the national anthem.

I'm appalled that NFL players are so self absorbed so as to dis their country by kneeling.

@Budwick Starz, the story reveals that it was third party observer of the boy struggling to his feet to stand for the anthem...

They aren't dissing their country at all. They have the right to kneel, stand the same as you or I do. We live in a free country, and that's what freedom means.

We kneel when we pray, are we dissing God because of it? I think not.

Again, none of this would have happened if Trump had stayed out of it.... but as usual the bully had to step in and cause problems....it didn't solve one thing, except prove that Trump is the proverbial bully.

@StarzAbove They aren't dissing their country at all. They have the right to kneel, stand the same as you or I do. We live...

This is going to come as a surprise then.
The WHOLE controversy is about the players disrespect of the anthem, country, military.

Whether the players have a right to disregard NFL policy or not has not been determined as yet.

The rights of American citizens including football fans, police, fire, military personnel who find the kneeling to be disrespectful is unquestioned.

Referee's have already ruled that prayer was a violation of the NFL’s rule governing celebrations.

@Budwick This is going to come as a surprise then. The WHOLE controversy is about the players disrespect of the anthem...

No, Budwick, I am sorry, but the vast majority of people are not bothered by the kneeling.

@dru18 No, Budwick, I am sorry, but the vast majority of people are not bothered by the kneeling.

I wonder if Bud was OK with Trump dissing LeBron James? ummm..... a hero to a lot of people in Ohio?

@StarzAbove I wonder if Bud was OK with Trump dissing LeBron James? ummm..... a hero to a lot of people in Ohio?

Of course he was.

Budwick has already spun that embarrassment into something noble that was meant to bring this country to the peak of greatness by his wonderful 'master' president.

@dru18 Of course he was. Budwick has already spun that embarrassment into something noble that was meant to bring this...

It just amazes me that some can't see through what the president is doing to our country. Even today and Admiral spoke out against Trump.

@StarzAbove It just amazes me that some can't see through what the president is doing to our country. Even today and Admiral...

Ooops another one just made his enemy list.

They don't want to, Starz. He is like the second coming to them.

@dru18 Ooops another one just made his enemy list. They don't want to, Starz. He is like the second coming to them.

I guess you're right. Another enemy, too bad the Republican Congress won't step up to the plate and censor Trump.

Now there's talk that Trump might revoke the security clearances for Mueller and his staff to shut down the investigation. I sure hope that doesn't happen. If Trump is so innocent why is he doing everything possible to shut it down.

@StarzAbove I guess you're right. Another enemy, too bad the Republican Congress won't step up to the plate and censor...

If Trump is so guilty, why charge him with something;
something there is evidence for though.
We've really had enough of the false charges, empty accusations.

@Budwick If Trump is so guilty, why charge him with something; something there is evidence for though. We've really had...

We have 13 Russians indicted in connection with colluding, we have Manaford who will probably die in prison, we have Gates who is cooperating. And we have weasel Donnie who has lied about the meeting.

I would say Mueller has gotten farther at this stage in the investigation than Starr had, and we let Star finish.

We are going to let Mueller finish as well.

@dru18 We have 13 Russians indicted in connection with colluding, we have Manaford who will probably die in prison, we...

When the indicted Russians agreed to come to court Mueller backed off, said he wasn't ready, they they were not properly indicted.

Manafort charges are not at all related to Trump.

Biggest Manafort trial news is that the judge is getting death threats! Probably those damned Russians, eh?

What else you got?

@Budwick When the indicted Russians agreed to come to court Mueller backed off, said he wasn't ready, they they were not...

LMOA!! No, Budwick, they did not agree to come over here and meet with Mueller. Now stop lying.

And Manafort was an important key player in the Trump campaign. Remember; Trumps surrounds himself with only the "Best people"!

@dru18 LMOA!! No, Budwick, they did not agree to come over here and meet with Mueller. Now stop lying. And Manafort was...

Do you like eating crow?
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/...ion/index.html

Manafort was with Trump campaign MAYBE two months. Charges on him have nothing to do with Trump - NOTHING.

@Budwick Do you like eating...

You don't know that, nobody does.

@Budwick I DO know that! EVERYBODY does.

Uh, Budwick, your spin is starting to sputter out. We have Cohen to thank for that.

@Budwick Do you like eating...

Manafort was trumps campaign manager for just over 5 months, and very critical months they were. During that time trump and Manafort were basically connected at the hip. Manafort is the person largely responsible for securing the nomination for trump.

@Flrdsgns Manafort was trumps campaign manager for just over 5 months, and very critical months they were. During that time...

It was actually a little short of two months, but let's not split hairs.

Anything regarding Russian collusion? Anything at all?
Damn, that's got to be frustrating for you.

Oh well, go back to your fake celebration celebrating things that didn't happen but you are wishing really hard will.

@Budwick It was actually a little short of two months, but let's not split hairs. Anything regarding Russian collusion?...

The investigation started with collusion, but since it has turned up so many other criminal activities by trump and his band of felons, do you suggest they just be overlooked and not further investigated?
By your thinking, the illegal who murdered poor Mollie was here illegally, that should be what the story is. Poor Mollie's murder should just be overlooked since it is outside the scope of what you consider the real problem.
You republicans really are a heartless, godless bunch aren't you? Only interested in profits and could care less about what is right.

@Budwick What crimes by Trump? Name one. Trump's right, it's always been a witch hunt.

Oh, look them up yourself buddie, I have to get to work, see, I'm productive and unlike you, don't have time to sit around all day pounding out hatred on a keyboard.
Enjoy your day wallowing in your hatred of anyone who doesn't agree with you.

@Flrdsgns Oh, look them up yourself buddie, I have to get to work, see, I'm productive and unlike you, don't have time to...

I've been looking as long as Mueller and haven't found a thing.

I don't hate you Flanders. I pity you! I bet you're a nice person, just caught up in thrashing political frustration.

Have a great, productive day at work!

@Flrdsgns The investigation started with collusion, but since it has turned up so many other criminal activities by trump and...

And let's not forget the fact that the man responsible for Molly's murder was hired illegally by a Rich Republican farmer.

Manafort found guilty on 8 counts, as soon as the verdict came in, Cohen runs in and pleads guilty. Cohen is directly tied to Chump.

@Flrdsgns Manafort found guilty on 8 counts, as soon as the verdict came in, Cohen runs in and pleads guilty. Cohen is...

Wow! You are like a super sleuth Columbo!
Cohen was Trumps lawyer - yes, he is connected to Trump. [Whew, glad to help you break the secret code!]

@2803585

Yes he does. Trump is getting cornered, and his supporters are running scared, as you can tell by their comments on this site. lol hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2803585

Do you like eating crow?

@SynysterSissy There there. It will be ok.

You bet it'll be OK.

Manafort will be off the streets for a long time. He's a bad man that did bad things. Justice has been served.

How about that?! We agree.

[Suddenly I feel a need to shower.]

Actually Budwick was annoyed with LeBron James claiming that the president used the kneeling incidents to divide the country - When in fact as any doorknob knows, it's the kneeling itself that has caused the division. That and the fairy tale spinning left.

@dru18 Guess what, Budwick. The "fairytale" just took a turn to reality.

I know!

The reality is that Mueller is no closer to dumping Trump than he was Nov 8, 2016!

@Budwick I know! The reality is that Mueller is no closer to dumping Trump than he was Nov 8, 2016!

"Dumping Trump"? You mean convicting Trump. And yes, Tuesday is the beginning of the end for the orange blob that occupies the White House.

@Budwick Actually Budwick was annoyed with LeBron James claiming that the president used the kneeling incidents to divide...

Well Budwick, we could go back one further and say it was the police's brutal treatment in this country levied at young black males that caused the KNEELING in the first place.

@dru18 Well Budwick, we could go back one further and say it was the police's brutal treatment in this country levied at...

Go back even one step FURTHER!

Was it young black, white, hispanic, Asian males getting caught doing bad things and not listening to police that got them shot?

@dru18 No, Budwck, it wasn't. In fact, far too many times it is a UNarmed young person.

I know that sometimes that id the case. Of course the police officers don't KNOW he's unarmed when he reached in his waistband or pockets after being told to raise his hands.

Tell the WHOLE story Dru. That's what counts. Blaming police for phuck ups made by civilians accomplishes nothing. They're not going to abolish the police - ain't gonna happen.

@Budwick I know that sometimes that id the case. Of course the police officers don't KNOW he's unarmed when he reached in...

Bullshit as usual, Budwick. Many times that is the case. And the police always get away with it.

Well, you could ask.

I'll save your the trouble.
I think LeBron stepped in ti when he claimed that Trump was using sports to divide us. When in fact it is the NFL players using sports to divide us.

All Trump did was smack back at spoiled brat LeBron.

@Budwick Well, you could ask. I'll save your the trouble. I think LeBron stepped in ti when he claimed that Trump was using...

"Spoiled brat LeBron"? Are you high? That spoiled brat just opened a school up for children. He didn't have to use his celebrity or his money for that, but he did.

Trump is the spoiled brat,(daddy had to help him out) and always has been.

I'm not sorry.

According to Rolling Stone -
"72% of Americans are against the kneeling, sitting form or protest – which has been creeping up in coverage – is, in fact, from a September 2016 Reuters poll in which 72% of responders said they found it to be “unpatriotic” while 61% disagreed with the protest itself. Meanwhile, a SurveyMonkey poll from the same time reported that 44% didn’t support Kaepernick’s protest compared to 29% who did and 27% who were unsure.

@Budwick I'm not sorry. According to Rolling Stone - "72% of Americans are against the kneeling, sitting form or protest...

Are those results before or after trump began stirring the pot and making a big deal out of nothing? Remember, trump hates the NFL because they wouldn't let him into their club and he blames the NFL for his bankrupting the USFL, or whatever the league was called.

@Flrdsgns Are those results before or after trump began stirring the pot and making a big deal out of nothing? Remember...

Perhaps.
So, there are people that would change their mind on patriotism based on what some one else thinks?

I think that's what the media calls 'independent thinking'.

@Budwick Perhaps. So, there are people that would change their mind on patriotism based on what some one else thinks? I...

I think trump's supporters will do whatever trump tells them to do.
I don't see protesting as unpatriotic. Personally, I think taking a knee during the anthem is not getting them anywhere, but they do have the right to kneel if that is what they want to do.

@SynysterSissy I noticed that too no matter how crazy.

Ya know what Xather?
I just noticed that your banter with Starz is very much like a previous Amirite user.
You know, commenting back and forth in a derogatory way about another user as if it was private conversation.
Do you remember who that was?

@StarzAbove I don't remember, why don't you tell us who you are accusing this time?

Oh man, I don't remember its name. A girl I think - or some guy feeling fluffy. Always with some goofy looking duck lipped selfie avatar - you certainly remember, right?

@Budwick Well, that's just silly!

hmmm, well bud, if the shoe fits...

@Flrdsgns hmmm, well bud, if the shoe fits...

Fits?
There's not even a damned shoe!~

Protesting in general is not unpatriotic.

Protesting during the national anthem is.

@Budwick Fits? There's not even a damned shoe!~ Protesting in general is not unpatriotic. Protesting during the national...

Why? Is it unpatriotic for the people wandering around the stadium at the snack bar, or texting on their phones during the anthem also?
I'm an American, I'm loyal to America, always have been, but I just don't feel the need to pledge my loyalty on a daily basis.

@Flrdsgns Why? Is it unpatriotic for the people wandering around the stadium at the snack bar, or texting on their phones...

Trump doesn't seem to have a problem with people waving Confederate or Nazi flags or wearing "I'd rather be a Russian " T-shirts at his rallies. But taking a knee is unpatriotic. His priorities are all messed up, just like he is.

@StarzAbove It's common knowledge....

Well Ms. Common, then you also know that the flags were not at a Trump rally at all. They were at some white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.

The T-shirts made by and worn by two people at a Trump rally said it was a joke - the two men, said they didn’t really mean they’d rather live in Russia.

“We were just fooling around,” James “Tim” Alicie, a 60-year-old Delaware, Ohio, auto body shop owner.

They got what they wanted - you are angry and upset.

When will the republican traitors in this country come to their senses and turn against Trump?

And who the heck is Flanders?

@StarzAbove When will the republican traitors in this country come to their senses and turn against Trump? And who the heck is...

And there it is!
Why haven't patriotic American Deplorable Dum Ass Citizens turned against Trump?

Because sweet Starz - Trump has done everything we voted him into office to do! And, he's taken a lot of undeserved flak for it too! [Some flak was deserved - he is obnoxious at times.]

I don't who Flanders is. Some whacky leftist all I know.

Yes Flanders, IMO everybody should stand, face the flag, hand over the heart - the whole schpeil. Of course your straw man is not the issue, it's the NFL players not people buying slurpees.

How you feel or don't feel about your personal loyalty isn't the point either. And, the players don't play everyday either.

When they DO, they're 'on the clock', last I heard the wishy washy NFL said they are supposed to stand.

If the NFL chooses not to enforce their own rules and risk losing even more fans - that's up to them.

@dru18 Why?

Why is protesting during the national anthem unpatriotic?

Seriously? You understand the word patriotic, right?

No it wasn't, that's what Trump wanted you to believe, and you fell for it. One player knelt, was fired and that should have been the end of it. But Trump had to interfere for attention as usual, and it has now become a whole different subject.

I guess you're OK with Trump calling the NFL players...S.O.B's. What about Peyton Manning, or the other white football players.

Trump needs to be doing his job as a president, instead he's embroiled in scandal after scandal. Lies all the time, and if he was so concerned about the military, why did he take deferments.... he doesn't give a darn about you, me or our country. Disses John McCain, and now going after John Brennan.

Trump is turning into a dictator, that's for sure.

@StarzAbove No it wasn't, that's what Trump wanted you to believe, and you fell for it. One player knelt, was fired and that...

I knew exactly what to believe back when Kapernick first took a knee - and so did the fans present at the game that incessantly booed his sorry ass. His BS story about protesting police brutality made no sense then and it doesn't today.
You go to a football game to protest?
He's paid was paid to play football.
He can protest on his own time.
He and all the other players had the whole off season to schedule protests and what ever. Some actually DID!
Not on the clock though. That is not the product the fans pay to see.

This isn't about Trump.
I'm OK with anyone calling the kneelers SOB's!
Don't disrespect my anthem and flag!

Tell me Starz, are the players so stupid so as to not understand that they are pissing people off? Or do they not care?

Please take your Trump trash talk elsewhere.

@2803584

I double checked TOS Xather - MY opinions are allowed TOO!

We need to be on better terms before I share any personal details about my marriage, etc.

@2804130

I'm sensing attempts to insult me, Amirite?

@Budwick I'm sensing attempts to insult me, Amirite?

Not at all. You are my latest play date.

@SynysterSissy Not at all. You are my latest play date.

I see.
Well, alright, but I need a note from your Mommy.
So, have Stars get on that OK?

@Budwick I see. Well, alright, but I need a note from your Mommy. So, have Stars get on that OK?

She can get a note from her Mommy too and we all can play. We need her to offset your occasional tantrums.

@Budwick I knew exactly what to believe back when Kapernick first took a knee - and so did the fans present at the game that...

This is a free country, something which you do not understand by your stupid comment to me. Once someone disagrees with you, then out comes the trash talking, this time aimed at me. Pathetic.

@StarzAbove This is a free country, something which you do not understand by your stupid comment to me. Once someone...

Oh well, I guess it's time to block me again!
When you talk trash, you need to accept being called on it. The president turning into a dictator? I should just let that roll?

Starz, if you can't take it - don't dish it out.

Unless you happen to be an NFL player yourself, there's no reason for you to take offense. [Unless, you're simply looking to be offended. Many on the left are.]

@Budwick Oh well, I guess it's time to block me again! When you talk trash, you need to accept being called on it. The...

I'm not offended by what the NFL players are doing, I'm more concerned about what Trump is doing to our country, you should be as well.

No, I won't block you.... believe what you want, and so will I.

@StarzAbove I'm not offended by what the NFL players are doing, I'm more concerned about what Trump is doing to our country...

Trump is not the topic of this post, but I am concerned about what Trump is doing! And all the flak he's taking for doing it!

I'm delighted with 99% of what Trump has accomplished. Friends and neighbors back at work, businesses opening, hiring people, working people with more money in their pockets, lowest unemployment numbers ever [in some sectors]. Unnecessary regulations that had been strangling business for decades taken out of the way. Unprecedented meetings with leaders of countries that have historically enemies, with the promise of peace on the horizon. Knocking a few heads around the world to wake them up to the unfairness of NATO and trade - also with promising futures. Judicial appointments out the wazoo! Good judges to follow the law and constitution!

Yes, he said 'pussy' 30 years ago in a private conversation. I can get over that.

Nearly two years of investigation by the best in the business have turned up nothing on Trump / Russia collusion and NOBODY can demonstrate how a single vote was changed. Now, the investigator made up a lot of stuff along the way, but none of it stuck.

Yup, Trump is a really good president in my book.

@Budwick Trump is not the topic of this post, but I am concerned about what Trump is doing! And all the flak he's taking...

Yeah, those unnecessary regulations, like food safety have caused more recalls than I've seen ever. The trade war has cost soy bean farmers in the midwest to lose 50% of their income. In Ca, Kern county is one of the largest exporters in the country and the tariffs on table grapes, cherries, and almonds have farmers there have taken a 26% cut in their income. Prescription prices are going through the roof, insulin prices have gone up 500% since Chump became president. Some 26 yr old guy died last week because he couldn't afford the high cost of his insulin. What happened to trump and his promise to LOWER drug costs? Another lie? Glad you're happy bud, but there are a lot of people suffering due to trump's ineptitude, but I guess you're ok with that, as long as you are profiting.

@Flrdsgns Yeah, those unnecessary regulations, like food safety have caused more recalls than I've seen ever. The trade war...

Amen....you nailed it and him as well. Anyone that is OK with what Trump is doing, is completely ignoring the incompetency and ignorance of this president.

All the lies he tells every day, all the scandals every day, his love for Putin. The pettiness and corruption in the White House is astounding. And now he wants to silence the press.... shaking my head

@Budwick Congress created this broken system, and it will take an act of Congress to undo it.

That's a good little Trumpler bud, if something good happens in the country, give Trump the credit, but if there is a problem, blame Congress. You are very good at toeing the party line there bud, is the trump organization paying you for your loyalty?

@Flrdsgns That's a good little Trumpler bud, if something good happens in the country, give Trump the credit, but if there is...

Well Flanders, I gotta call 'em like I see 'em.

Look at the bright side - I didn't blame Obama for Obamacare!

And no, my loyalty is not for sale.
[I know those words must sound foreign to leftists that wonder 'what's in it for me' when considering doing the right thing.]

@StarzAbove Sure, blame someone else, your master has taught you well!

You're joking, right?

Or, you honestly suggesting that the president step beyond the bounds of the office for the sake of expediency?

Bullshit. The strong economy started under Obama. He is the president who inherited a recession and he is the president who pulled us out of that recession.

Lower unemployment for blacks started under Obama, no matter how hard Trump beats his chest.

His "meetings" have not gone as Trump has lied about. NK is still involved in weapon making and testing, and Russia is still meddling in our election. His bombings of Syria have done absolutely nothing.

Trump is seen as a joke on the world stage.

@2803588

That's right, rev. Sports are just that....entertainment.
And the anthem is about the flag. How do all these protest protesters feel about the millions of folks that have flag clothing, businesses and homes flying faded and frayed flags, flags that are disposed of improperly, every day?
The anthem should be eliminated from all sporting events except when teams are competing for world cups or the olympics.

@2803663

"I do it out of respect, that's all."

--Thank you, respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Too much to ask for from players?

@2803886

Sadly, I think you are right.

@2804090

Hey, stranger!:)

@2804102

Alright. Im glad you're back. Been rather quiet around here. Then again...i have been enjoying our warm summer, so i reckon i really dont know:]

@Carla That's right, rev. Sports are just that....entertainment. And the anthem is about the flag. How do all these...

So the real problem is playing the national anthem, a long time tradition at many sporting events, to assuage misbehaving players?

@Budwick So the real problem is playing the national anthem, a long time tradition at many sporting events, to assuage...

No....you mentioned above of all the media airplay. But you have to know that is prompted by trumps admonishing tweets.

What you do is eliminate the practice or ignore the people you dont agree with.
!!!
It's a free country, after all.

@Carla No....you mentioned above of all the media airplay. But you have to know that is prompted by trumps admonishing...

BTW - I don't think Trump has as much impact on this issue as you think. Frankly, I don't think he should be weighing in on the matter. It's football.

But, it's a free country, after all.

I heard ESPN is concerned over their loss of viewership over the whole mess. They are considering their own solution - to not put cameras on the players or the field during the anthem.

That would kind of mask the problem. I mean it's still there, but only fans on site would see it.

Naturally everyone of those fans have phones so they could post stuff on line - but Twitter and Facebook can always censor any right leaning post - so I guess all the kneeling will still be available to see if you want to go to the trouble.

@2803588

I don't think anyone would stand for a Kim video at an NFL game.

@2804684

I see.

But comparing playing the national anthem at a football game with North Korea's propaganda apparatus
is a straight up / honest comparison?

@2804691

The national anthem isn't the point?
It's the valorization ?
And how is the state being valorized if not by playing the anthem?

DWF - you need to study up on your socialism. You know - you could gain rapid understanding of socialist principles in action if you were to take a two week vacation in Venezuela. If you lived, and were allowed to leave, you would be really smart on the topic.

Let me know if you open a Go-Fund Me for that. I will contribute!

@2802633

Oooof course you don't.

Hey ladies, this one is quite a catch, and I hear he's single!

@2802642

I apologize.

I guess it was my own assumptions regarding gender that convinced me that only a male could be so cold and uncaring.

Obviously, I was wrong.

@2803414

But, they DO play the anthem.
And, when it's played there is decorum, protocol, company rules, etc.

And.........?

I'm not angry or upset, Buddie, just stated the facts, although you seem rather upset with the facts. Those Nazi flag waving white supremacists are mighty fine people, just ask Trumpo!

@Budwick Starz, please share some of those 'facts', cuz most of what you write is made up baloney.

Don't play dumb with me, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to know what Trump has said about Charlottesville and the white supremacists.

I've noticed that every time I hit a nerve, the truth, then you start trying to demean me. I don't write baloney, I leave that up to you. You can't stand to hear the truth about your "beloved master" the most corrupt president we have ever had. And you being a Christian, how can you live with yourself, being OK with all the things that Trump has done. Shame, shame on you.

No need to comment...

Have a nice day.

@StarzAbove Even quotes scriptures.... shameful.

Shhh! He'll hear you publicly dissing him

[TOS - Any rudeness, abuse or harassment towards other users, moderators and/or administrators or other staff will not be tolerated and will lead to your account being suspended and your access to the website being removed.]

Have a lovely day.

@StarzAbove Don't play dumb with me, you'd have to be blind and deaf not to know what Trump has said about Charlottesville and...

Yes, I know what he said, and I know the mischaracterization you are struggling to make.

On the day of last year's Charlottesville rally where a counter protester was killed, Trump made brief public remarks about the incident.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said.

"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans," Trump said.

He said there was blame on both sides and seemed to equate the actions of the counter protesters with those of the white nationalists.

"You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides," Trump said.

And THAT is what you equate with love of NAzis and white nationalists.

I've noticed that you rarely if ever include actual fact, quotes, citations. And when challenged, you rarely if ever include actual fact, quotes, citations.

I understand - you don't like Trump. I bet you can express those feelings AND include actual fact, quotes, citations to support your position and hold the baloney!

And, what's up with you blocking JohnW for upvoting the same comment YOU upvoted?

@Budwick Yes, I know what he said, and I know the mischaracterization you are struggling to make. On the day of last year's...

And that is where he blew it. Thanks for pointing that out to us, Budwick.

@dru18 He said there was blame on both sides and seemed to equate the actions of the counter protesters with those of the...

What's the problem?
Do some people think differently than you?

THOSE bastards! They should know that democrats are the chief of the thought police!

@Budwick What's the problem? Do some people think differently than you? THOSE bastards! They should know that democrats...

Budwick, please stop being lame by trying to impress the ONE person who ever up votes you.

Somebody got blocked? Stop the presses!!!!

Someone got blocked. Someone got blocked. Someone got blocked.

@Budwick

There was a point to be missed?

@Budwick

There once were three liberal wusses,
Who loved to eat spoiled Charlotte Russes.
//Their constant malark- //
Ey fell short of the mark,
Like unto these bumbling pusses.

@Thinkerbell There once were three liberal wusses, Who loved to eat spoiled Charlotte Russes. //Their constant malark-...

Oh man - those are some of the funniest GIFs ever.

That first one - kitty wasn't trying near hard enough.

2 - Well, kitty just fell in the trap.

3 reminds me of one of our pups that thought he could fly too!

Thanks for finding humor in the left antics.

@StarzAbove Darn, I forgot to ask for permission to block. I'm so sad.

That's actually pretty cute on a teeny baby.
On an older lady - not so much.

@Budwick That's actually pretty cute on a teeny baby. On an older lady - not so much.

I guess you know a lot about older women, since you're married to one.

Actually that graphic was sent to me by ChuckTom, so maybe you should be dissing him, you think?

@StarzAbove I guess you know a lot about older women, since you're married to one. Actually that graphic was sent to me by...

I'm sorry to have confused you.
I said the GIF is actually cute.
That's not a dis.

Yeah, I know stuff about older men and women.
I think they're pretty cool for the most part.

Whiny, crying, hysterical behavior is understandable for babies and toddlers. Older people - not so much.

@2806479

You know Starz, the Bible says - “A man who remains stiff-necked after many rebukes will suddenly be destroyed—without remedy” (Proverbs 29:1).

So, God doesn't give on us, until / unless we give up on Him.

I haven't given up on you Starz. I'd bet a crisp, $100 bill that if we to ever meet, not knowing who each other was, and didn't stumble onto politics, I would find you you be delightful company.

It's your demeaning attitude and bitterness toward anything right leaning that I personally find abhorrent. I mean, there's no wiggle room with you. My personal response to that behavior is cynicism, and sarcasm. That's how I roll.

I'm more of a clarity over agreement kind of guy. Clarity requires honesty, no bent facts, purposeful misleading - that kind of stuff. Your political posts are full of that stuff and thus no clarity. I realize that the left wing talking heads present all their stuff the same way - but to what end? Dwindling audience.

So, in a way, I'm doing you a huge favor in my rebuttals! [You're welcome.]

I understand that we have some, maybe many fundamental disagreements. But, in a more objective moment, read some of your own stuff. Is it thought provoking, presented in an objective fashion designed to promote healthy conversation / debate?

Or, is it more like dripping with tripe that will garner approval of your left wing pals?

Please, join us after the benediction in the fellowship hall for coffee and Danish provided by the Deacons.

Buddie should accept the aging process since it's happened to him too. But the brain is still trying to master building blocks. That is where he will need encouragement.

@SynysterSissy Buddie should accept the aging process since it's happened to him too. But the brain is still trying to master...

lol Some people really have a problem with ages. Some of the most elderly people are the smartest....John McCain for instance. Too bad can't say the same thing about Trumpo. Hmmmm why aren't they dissing Trump? lol

@2806484

There are quite a few elderly people on this site, and they are dissed because of their age. One comes to mind, the British gentleman, one smart gal who just left this site.

I wonder how they treat the elders in their own families? Do they tell them how stupid they are, or call them names, like old hags. How about Trump, he's in his 70's, I don't see them dissing him in any way.

Some day Karma will get even with those haters....immature haters at that. Wonder if they think their grandparents are old hags. Maybe they do....who knows, true colors never change.

@2805452

Xather - really?
That's sexist!
I think you can be pilloried or flogged or made to watch CNN Reruns for that!

He makes the fb players look like the clueless, temper tantrum throwers they really are. I'm pretty sure he doesn't make the money they do either.