Are you a scheduled person? If so, how is that working for you?

My mother was a very scheduled person.....Laundry on Monday, Iron on Tuesday, Wednesday shop for groceries, Thursday house clean, Friday free day... Saturday did the baking, Sunday Church, cooked big meal....and rested.

Image for post Are you a scheduled person?   If so, how is that working for you?
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
5 20
@2802845

That's very true. Thanks for sharing!

Nope I rarely schedule anything.

@Flrdsgns Nope I rarely schedule anything.

That's great if you can remember everything....

@Flrdsgns I remember you love kale

lol I know, you need to wipe that out of your memory bank. lol biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

I am these days. I flew by the seat of my pants when I was younger, but now I miss too many appointments and "overbook" social events if I don't write them on a calendar.

I'm somewhat scheduled. A lot of my work/jobs depends on the weather.

@2803510

It's easy to get the days mixed, hope you know when it's time to eat. lol

Mine is erratic. I pick up coworkers’ shifts every now and then.

I do task lists, but usually not schedules. My activities are chaotic enough that it's basically impossible for me to predict how long each one will take.
I note down what I need to do, then stare at the list's sheer immensity. Then try to do some of them, then add some more incoming ones to it, then eventually scratch a bunch of them from the list after finding out they were not really what I needed, then eventually the initial list is now completely different. :P

Yeah, I'm kind of a schedule person,
maybe more of a list person.
You know, make a list of stuff I want to do.
Then prioritize from the list.

It works pretty good.
It also reveals that I need more practice in figuring out how long things will take to complete.