I'm tired of summer and ready for Fall, with its beautiful colors. What's your favorite season?

Hurry Fall and stay around a little longer this year.

Image for post I'm tired of summer and ready for Fall, with its beautiful colors.   What's your favorite season?
StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
10 43
@Tanor_Faux Winter.

Brrr.... too cold. lol

@StarzAbove Brrr.... too cold. lol

nahhh Pennsylvanian winters like ours are the best! The best cold, the best snow,though i heard it's gunna be warmer than usual and rainier than average. If I don't get a white christmas or a white halloween, I'm complaining to the man upstairs :P

@Tanor_Faux nahhh Pennsylvanian winters like ours are the best! The best cold, the best snow,though i heard it's gunna be...

hahaha Our winters are just like yours. We didn't get a white Christmas last year, but it snowed the day after. lol

I'll pray for a blizzard for PA come Christmas, how about that? lol lol

@Tanor_Faux It'll be like 1996 for me then :p

I think we had a blizzard in 1997.... we were snowed in for about 3 days....not good.

@StarzAbove I think we had a blizzard in 1997.... we were snowed in for about 3 days....not good.

Haven't had a true blizzard since 2010 in NEPA. Sure we had the Valentine's day blizzard in 2014, or i think similar year, but not really recently. I mean I love seeing empty streets though. For small PA towns, that's common, but being the first outside in the morning and getting the first footprints. :P

@Tanor_Faux Haven't had a true blizzard since 2010 in NEPA. Sure we had the Valentine's day blizzard in 2014, or i think...

I don't mind the snow as long as things are still moving.... and our road crews do a fantastic job of clearing the streets...at least most of the time. lol

Definitely, winter. I don't like heat. (Especially not Rio summer heat.)

@StarzAbove Does it ever get really cold in Rio?

The coldest that I can remember is 14ºC (57.2ºF), but that's really, really rare. In winter, it usually doesn't go below 19ºC (66ºF), but that usually only lasts a few weeks, if that much. The most typical for winter is 22~25ºC (71.6~77ºF).

22ºC already feels pretty cold for me. :D

@primeiro That IS really cold. :O

Very cold, and if out too long, it can kill.

@StarzAbove Very cold, and if out too long, it can kill.

Yep, it can be dangerous.

The coldest I've experienced was probably around -3ºC (in Oklahoma). I've got to say that it was fun to walk around outside in that cold for a while (with proper clothing, of course).

It makes my face get all numb, though, and when I get back inside, my glasses are left completely blurry every time and (ironically) I need to take them off in order to be able to see anything.

Autumn is my favorite too! I don't do very well in the heat of summer.

@2803126

You mean you don't like the brutal cold Wisconsin winters? biggrin smilie

@2803200

Winter just lasts way too long. lol

@2803137

I agree 100%..... the Fall is awesome. It just doesn't last long enough. I live in a wooded area and when the leaves have turned, it's like walking in a Wonderland of beautiful colors.

Winter and Autumn.

I love the fall season. The colors and smells. Leaves crunching under my feet as I walk in the forest. Picking ripe apple and making apple pie. The smell of apples and cinnamon filling my kitchen with sweet aromas. Pumpkins, mums and corn stalks decorating my yards. Sunny afternoons and chilly mornings. Happy Fall.

@SweetMae I love the fall season. The colors and smells. Leaves crunching under my feet as I walk in the forest. Picking ripe...

I love everything you've said. I don't decorate my yard anymore, but I'm anxious to buy some mums.

I love the Fall, it just doesn't last long enough.

Thanks for commenting SweetMae!

Fall...but seems here in the past few years, all the trees suddenly turn from green to brown.

@2812999

Wow, that's awesome. Looks like you can hunt, fish or just stroll the grounds....so peaceful. Thanks for sharing.

@2813220

Sounds ideal, we love to fish....

Spring...It only lasts about 4 days..

@DandyDon Spring...It only lasts about 4 days..

I think Spring bypassed us this year....90 degrees in June...not normal.