Football season is starting, which team will you be rooting for? Care to comment....

Of course, I will be rooting for the home team....the Indianapolis Colts. I sure hope they do better than they did last year.

Image for post Football season is starting, which team will you be rooting for?   Care to comment....
StarzAboves avatar Games
11 24
@2802918

Niners look like they are on their way back up. Traders will be ok as long as Carr stays healthy

Im a die hard lions fan.
Like you said.. good or bad (mostly bad:()

@Carla Im a die hard lions fan. Like you said.. good or bad (mostly bad:()

hahaha Same with the Colts....they were terrible last year.

Got my game pass.Must catch up with the first pre-season game

Packers and Badgers.

I'm back to supporting the Lambs, now that they came to their senses and moved back to L.A.

Split between the Steelers/Eagles, as a Pennsylvanian. Seahawks & Panthers as teams I follow though.

None. I don't really care xD

I hate football and I am very angry that they show that instead of my usual shows - it used to be criminal minds.

Actually, I expect the Indians (Cleveland Baseball team] will be paying deep into post season. I will be giving them all my sport event attention.

The Browns offer no interest to me. They are generally out of the running for post season after 3 - 4 weeks anyway. They have turned sucking into an art form.

@Thinkerbell

If you were to bet against the Browns, you would do better than 3 in 4.

The Browns last won a game December 13, 2015!

@Budwick If you were to bet against the Browns, you would do better than 3 in 4. The Browns last won a game December...

Lol, well, in that case, I'd have to give a point spread by how much they would lose.

It would be hard to find anyone drunk enough to think they would win. hehe smilie

especially when it is sports. A presidential speech I want to see.

Not looking for the college team to do much.

The Saints should have a very good team this year.