Do You Happen To Know If Planned Parenthood Will Be Having A Labor Day Sale?

I noticed that Planned Parenthood is advertising on this site. I clicked on their banner and they say that they are in for the fight for their life and they want your financial help.
Ironic that the little ones they kill every day are literally in the fight for their live to be taken by this monstrous organization.

Of course their plea isn't about offering health care - it's about political campaign donations.

Maybe they should follow the lead of successful commercial enterprises that DON'T kill children, and have a sale!

Image for post Do You Happen To Know If Planned Parenthood Will Be Having A Labor Day Sale?
Budwicks avatar Religion
4 19

I bet some unplanned preggoes come up with a pretty good reason for a go.

@2803391

You are so right!
The most dangerous place for a black baby to be these days is in it's mothers womb!

@2803511

Really? Well, Charlie [Pro-choice] says we don't have a right to force someone to do something or not do something with their bodies.

I point out to Charlie that by terminating the pregnancy he is violating that very right of the unborn child!

Charlie is amazed and surprised that he never thought of it that way and vowed to be pro-life from that forward.

The End.

@2804005

I see.
That's a very interesting proposition!
Not accurate - but interesting.

The Unborn Victims of Violence Act of 2004 (Public Law 108-212) is a United States law which recognizes an embryo or fetus in utero as a legal victim, if they are injured or killed during the commission of any of over 60 listed federal crimes of violence.

I have no idea how they get around that when performing abortions. Maybe your extensive knowledge of law and rights and stuff can be helpful here.

@2804060

I see.
Sounds like a Huffington Post twist of Genesis to me.
So, you are suggesting government base it's law on the Bible?

We should just skip over stuff like a heartbeat roughly 18 days after conception?

You sure changed your tune in 24 hours. Went from - "An unborn child does not have rights." To 'The law has no definition at all.'.

Are you sure you've given this important topic enough thought to discuss it intelligently?

@2804499

I'm doing great!
Thanks for asking!

I dunno. Just came for the double entendre.

Humm what do they have to sell?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Humm what do they have to sell?

Baby Parts! Fresh Baby Parts.
Perhaps some liver tissue, with a fine Chianti!

ewwww ick they can keep those to themselves.

No,it was aborted

No,it was aborted

Anonymous