StarzAboves avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
4 8

I have several family members aroundthe country. We never get together never really have, since my family was way up here in amine everyone else was in mass. Now they are everyplace.

My family has had reunions until my parents died, but my husband's family still has them, and it's tomorrow. I'm not sure if we will go or not.

There are not enough of us to reunite. I have my daughter, then a niece and nephew nearby, a couple of relatives in Michigan, and a 96-year old cousin in Indio. (I am becoming a dinosaur.) un smilie

@JanHaskell There are not enough of us to reunite. I have my daughter, then a niece and nephew nearby, a couple of relatives...

Coming from a big family, there was always so many people that came to the reunions, cousins by the dozens that I didn't even know....now I have no idea where any of them are....I suppose a lot of them have either died or moved out of state.

I'm living in a different country at the moment, so no reunion for me. I like them, if the people are in a good mood. If it goes sour, I'll step away from the crowd.

Sofias avatar Sofia Other +2Reply
@2806716

Wow, that's some family. I knew any of my family on my Dad's side....but there were plenty of relatives on my Mom's side.

Anonymous