Trishs avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 18

But I want to! And it was actually invented in LA's Little Tokyo too, Frances Hashimoto. Next time I visit Karyu, I'll have to get some.

I see it at the store, never tried it. I should.

Yes, I've tried it. It's okay, but not a favorite.

@JanHaskell Yes, I've tried it. It's okay, but not a favorite.

I'd like to try it because I never have, it's vegan, and it looks really cool. Unfortunately, I live far away from Trader Joe's or Whole Foods ,for example.

@Trish I'd like to try it because I never have, it's vegan, and it looks really cool. Unfortunately, I live far away from...

If you really want to try it, you can get it from Amazon. They have a large selection (starting at around $6.00).

I've had mochi ice cream. Traditional mochi with red bean paste inside doesn't seem too good to me.

No, never heard of it.

Didn't care for it though. It's a traditional food that goes back in Japan to about 300 AD.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mochi

@2803966

Not so much

Love them!

Wouldn't mind trying it.

It's amazing, one of my favorites is the strawberry flavor.. there are probably some that taste bad though

I don't even know what it is.

I never have but it looks delicious.

Anonymous