Do you have a favorite TV series that you look forward to each week? Care to share?

I look forward to watching Poldark every Sunday evening on PBS.

Image for post Do you have a favorite TV series that you look forward to each week?   Care to share?
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
8 39

I am anxiously awaiting the season premiers of Criminal Minds and The Good Doctor.

I don't like committing to a TV series. Whenever I do that I get roped in and I'm usually very disappointed (see Lost).

@PhilboydStudge I don't like committing to a TV series. Whenever I do that I get roped in and I'm usually very disappointed (see Lost).

That's happened to me before. One series that I really loved was Downton Abbey. I hated when it ended.

@2803820

lol I think he's left the site.

@2803916

Wow, he would never tell me he's sorry for the things he's said about me.

They have some great choppers in the show.

Something new:

I don't watch regular TV, but I watch all sorts of things online though!

Currently the shows I've been watching would be Detective Conan: YouTube video thumbnail (Called Case Closed in the US, but it had ended after 130 episodes. It's still continuing in Japan though! Over 800 episodes heh. It's still really popular there. Especially around Tokushima-shi and Osaka, though of course Akihabara too)

@Tanor_Faux I don't watch regular TV, but I watch all sorts of things online though! Currently the shows I've been watching...

Other ones i watch regularly would be Naruto, and other kinds of anime/animation. Would be a lot to list them x3

Been watching Cheers & 3rd Rock on Amazon Prime Video though!

I used to watch a lot of American sitcoms as a kid. The last series that I've watched from start to end was probably the anime "Full Moon wo Sagashite" (where I got my current avatar from). But it's been a long time since I don't watch TV anymore. (No time nowadays, but eventually I would like to come back to it and watch some series and movies.)

A have a very big list. From science fiction, to drama, to horror, to comedy, I dabble in a lot xD

@2803909

Not familiar with SEAL?

@2809631

You're not missing much, there isn't much on that I like anymore.

y smilie

@2809760

I hate reality shows... I do watch SVU sometimes, but they are all repeats. I usually watch one or two political programs around 9 or 10, but even those are becoming boring.

Outlander

Anonymous