Trump got trumped twice today. Manafort - guilty on 8 counts. Cohen pleads guilty. It will be interesting to see how Trump and Fox News spins this one.

I'm sure Trump is going ballistic with hearing this news. He's running scared now, they are closing in on him now and he knows it.

Image for post Trump got trumped twice today.   Manafort - guilty on 8 counts.   Cohen pleads guilty.   It will be interesting to see how Trump and Fox News spins this one.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 41

Trump is too stupid to be afraid, he is incapable of rational thought. If cohen making payments for trump is a crime, wouldn't it also be a crime for the donald?

@Flrdsgns Trump is too stupid to be afraid, he is incapable of rational thought. If cohen making payments for trump is a...

He's pretty stupid, but he's running scared now. I look for him to really blow up at the rally tonight. That's all he'll be talking about, fake news, etc. and what good guys those two thugs are. lol

Yes, it is a crime....but Trump thinks he's above the law. He's gonna hit hard when he comes down off his fantasy balloon.

Oh, I'm sure he will unleash another rash of tweets, with several words spelled wrong.

@Flrdsgns Oh, I'm sure he will unleash another rash of tweets, with several words spelled wrong.

Sure he will...you can always tell when he's losing it, tweet after tweet with misspelled words. lol He'll probably go after the media again for reporting the truth, but that would include is baby, Fox Noise, as well, because they are reporting the same thing about Manafort and Cohen.

@StarzAbove Sure he will...you can always tell when he's losing it, tweet after tweet with misspelled words. lol He'll...

Really? Fox news is actually covering this story? Other than Shepherd Smith, I thought it was against company policy to ever be critical of chump. I'm sure Fox will try to spin it around to make Hillary responsible for the entire mess.

@Flrdsgns Really? Fox news is actually covering this story? Other than Shepherd Smith, I thought it was against company...

...Trump will blame Obama...lol Of course they will spin it someway, after all, we shouldn't believe what we see and hear....isn't that what Trumpo said? lol

@Flrdsgns Alternative facts... gotta love em

You two are really working yourselves up into a lather!

@Budwick You two are really working yourselves up into a lather!

Nope, just enjoying the show and laughing at trump and all the felons he hires.

@Flrdsgns Nope, just enjoying the show and laughing at trump and all the felons he hires.

Ahh, yes of course. Delighting in the pain of others!
How progressive of you!
Is it proper to exchange gifts?
Celebration feasts?

Or, is it more a time for personal reflection? [hehe smiliemaniac smilie]

@Budwick Ahh, yes of course. Delighting in the pain of others! How progressive of you! Is it proper to exchange...

Maybe it's time for you to reflect on your blind support of trump and the criminals he tends to hire. Why is it you support criminals? Do you have any morality at all? Why are you so against America and so pro Russia?

@Flrdsgns Maybe it's time for you to reflect on your blind support of trump and the criminals he tends to hire. Why is it...

I've never supported Manafort or Cohen!

The charges against them despite all your fantasizing have nothing to do with Trump.

I think a much bigger story is the one about one of your precious illegal immigrants has been arrested for the murder of a 20 year old college student - and your team is fighting for open borders are dissolution of ICE.

How's your morality feeling now Flanders?

@Budwick I've never supported Manafort or Cohen! The charges against them despite all your fantasizing have nothing to do...

How about putting the blame where it belongs. Put the blame on the republicans who insist on hiring these illegals to pick crops on their farms, simply because they don't want to pay American wages? How about all the corporations, mostly republican who hire illegals simply to make larger profits? If there were no jobs for illegals, the illegals would not come here. Republicans have had all branches of government for a couple years now, yet nothing has been done about businesses hiring illegals. Why do you and your ilk put profits over decency every time bud?

@Flrdsgns How about putting the blame where it belongs. Put the blame on the republicans who insist on hiring these illegals...

Republicans hiring illegals?
Anyone hiring illegals are breaking the law regardless of political affiliation.

Your sorrow for Mollie is touching. Oh wait, you didn't say shit about that - just politicizing what ever you could reach. Wonderfully progressive of you!

@Budwick Republicans hiring illegals? Anyone hiring illegals are breaking the law regardless of political affiliation. Your...

I believe you are the one who brought up Mollie first, why are you politicizing it if you think it helps your side?
And yes, I agree, anyone who hires illegals is also breaking the law. Why not fine or take away the business licenses of anyone who hires illegals?
If there are no jobs for illegals, there will be no illegals. Very simple solution and no wall needed.

@Flrdsgns I believe you are the one who brought up Mollie first, why are you politicizing it if you think it helps your...

Politicizing?
The girl is phucking dead.
Likely killed by an illegal immigrant.
And your issue is with me politicizing the event?

Damn Flanders, is there a heart actually beating in your chest?

@Budwick Politicizing? The girl is phucking dead. Likely killed by an illegal immigrant. And your issue is with me...

There have been more people killed by Americans than by illegals. That's a fact. The school shootings for instance. Where's your concern about those people who were killed?

@StarzAbove There have been more people killed by Americans than by illegals. That's a fact. The school shootings for...

Starz, you are being totally progressive.
No one was arrested the other day for a school shooting.

I mean, I could you and BLM about your concern or lack of it for the 60 kids killed in Chicago last weekend. [Not by cops by the way - but by other kids.]

Look, I realize it's got to be difficult for you being on the wrong side of issues when they come up like this. After all the energy put in to shower illegal immigrants with all kinds of protection, even to push for the elimination of ICE and then some illegal immigrant gets arrested for murder! Wow, that's gotta suck for your side - and and yes of course for Mollies family - Amirite? Thoughts and prayers - Amirite?

Maybe the left could offer more than thoughts and prayers and do something to protect our border!

@Budwick Was the guy that killed Mollie a migrant worker you short sighted twit?

I have no idea, but the guy was here for several years illegally, so he was working somewhere, and since it's Iowa, there isn't much else there is there? Does that state even have a town in it?

@Flrdsgns I have no idea, but the guy was here for several years illegally, so he was working somewhere, and since it's Iowa...

Wow - such dislike for people in fly over America.
I feel so badly for you, it can't be fun feeling so negative day after day. So much so that someone elses tragedy is uplifting to you. I just couldn't live like that.

What happened to Mollie was indeed a tragedy, so please stop using it to change the subject.

@dru18 What happened to Mollie was indeed a tragedy, so please stop using it to change the subject.

It was a horrible thing that happened to Mollie, but Trump is politicizing it to get his wall. How disgusting.

@StarzAbove It was a horrible thing that happened to Mollie, but Trump is politicizing it to get his wall. How disgusting.

I know, right?

It is pretty darned inconvenient for Trump to bring up a current hot issue like illegal immigration as soon as an illegal immigrant is charged with murder of a beautiful American citizen! AND, may I point out, that the girl is white!

It would so much better if every American citizen just thought the exact same thing at the exact same time - sort of like they did.

It will be a bunch of angry tweets. Got popcorn for the show?
chew smilie

...and the news stations aren't carrying Trump's rally tonight....so that will be another thorn in his side. lol

Well, it was indeed a bad day for Manafort and Cohen.

You guys know that Trump is a different person, right?
And, that none of the charges have anything at all to do with Russian collusion - right?

Dems don't have a prayer at the voting booth in November. No blue ripple. No democrat house, no grounds for impeachment.

@dru18 It's already telling.

I know. Just tired of listening to Trump's supporters who have their head in the sand. And no how corrupt this president, they make excuses for him. Well, the excuses are running out now, and Trump is gonna have to face the consequences.

@StarzAbove I know. Just tired of listening to Trump's supporters who have their head in the sand. And no how corrupt this...

Yeah, a rich guy paid a hooker hush money.
Pretty tawdry - I agree.
Not unusual or an impeachable offense, and I do wish that wasn't part of his past.

But damn, that man can out do any politician when it comes to getting stuff done - Amirite?

Oh, I know. If Trump was found molesting a little girl they would still spin it in his favor.

@Budwick Well, it was indeed a bad day for Manafort and Cohen. You guys know that Trump is a different person, right? And...

Oh crap, Budwick! Why is it that every time a Trump official is moved a Russian falls out?

@dru18 Oh crap, Budwick! Why is it that every time a Trump official is moved a Russian falls out?

I'm pretty sure you were trying to be funny.
Let me help you out.
Here is a link to a site that explains 5 key elements needed for a good joke.
Good luck with that.

@Budwick I'm pretty sure you were trying to be funny. Let me help you out. Here is a link to a site that explains 5 key...

Sorry if the message went over your head, but I guess when you vote for somebody like Trump, everything seems to be a joke.