Are you good at making conversation?

primeiros avatar Language
5 13

Most of the time.

Only with people I'm already warmed up to, otherwise I dont utter a word

Starting one? No. Making normal conversations? No. lol. Having a conversation? Yes.

I guess so, since people some people like talking to me about stuff. :)

I'm definitely not so good at just coming up with things to converse about all the time though, especially in a strained situation.

@Piper2 I guess so, since people some people like talking to me about stuff. :) I'm definitely not so good at just...

Thank you for joining. :D

I'm not so good at coming up with things to converse about either, especially if strained, but in many other situations as well.

And, sometimes, I have way too much that I would like to say and I have to choose carefully in order not to make a mess of it. :P

@primeiro Thank you for joining. :D I'm not so good at coming up with things to converse about either, especially if...

I can get in conversations with people in all kinds of places and situations..even when I didn't initiate it at all. More often than not, I've enjoyed that.

I can understand that very well, about having a lot you'd like to say. It is hurtful, when people don't seem to care much...especially when they are important to you.

@Piper2 I can get in conversations with people in all kinds of places and situations..even when I didn't initiate it at...

That is nice - I also definitely tend to enjoy a good conversation. :)

I definitely agree with the part that it can be hurtful, too. But, when I feel that way, I often try to keep it to myself for as long as possible, because I tend to be overly anxious / over-thinking (but of course I'll be upfront if I think I need to).

Yes. Not so much in the past.

not really

Usually, but I find my motivation for dialogue waning as I progress in levels. In saying that, I enjoy seeing what other people think, and, I get bored easily by things that do not capture my attention.