What would you hate to find dirty in your hotel room?

Image for post What would you hate to find dirty in your hotel room?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
9 55

Any part of it. Last Hotel I went had dust all over the surfaces. For a 5* Hotel that was way beneath their "advertising" or status.

@2804817

No matter what star we deserve some hygiene right?

@2804847

You are referring to a parrot, correct?

@2804847

She's clean as a whistle. hehe smilie

@2805036

Then stop asking for them all the time. hehe smilie

@2805046

Only when I'm in my working clothes. biggrin smilie

@2805096

No, I'm a lady of the night, as the photo up above shows.
http://www.amirite.com/822114-w...l-room/2804901
I do have a repertoire of amusing stunts, however, to keep my clients happy. biggrin smilie

@2805104

Scrub myself squeaky clean, along with my sister, who is also of that profession. hehe smilie

@2805112

One would need to be like this bloke to be able to do it. biggrin smilie
https://www.unilad.co.uk/featur...wants-to-know/

I was working as a volunteer to help disabled people work hotel was one of the jobs. After a bunch of snowmobilers stayed we found everything from pizza and chip boxes to stained underwear pushed under the beds. ick

@Sunny_the_skeptic Whoa! Ew! People throw their dirty underwear and leave them in the hotel?! Where's the human decency?

There's plenty of clothes that people forget. In the drawers or between the sheets, and yes, under the bed.

And talking of human decency, you reminded me of something. (I don't know if I told you, but I work in a pub/Inn). We had a wedding group here, and two of the young women were messy as shit. They had clothes, tissues, garbage, glasses, bottles, cans, all over the room. You couldn't give one step without stepping on something. The boss wasn't happy about it, said that it was a disgrace and they had to tidy it up because the housekeepers wouldn't clean it like that. They didn't tidy it up, and later they went online and wrote a review that said that he was really rude, that he used foul language, that he called it a shithole (lie - I was on the next room. I heard what he said), that they only had 3 dresses on the floor, and that half of their group had gotten food poisoning here (another lie). We have had some rude people, but these two still hold the crown.

@Sofia There's plenty of clothes that people forget. In the drawers or between the sheets, and yes, under the bed. And...

I presume they were the type of people who say " The help will clean it up" thinking that this is an excuse to turn the room into something a pig would even blush at out of embarrassment. And here I am feeling bad for leaving the bed messy.

I am trying to answer clean hotel room question, but not sure this site has been so screwed up. Anyhow, I worked training disabled people to do jobs once, trained a few to be maids at hotel 6 or 8 whatever. It only takes one day to destroy a good clean system, Maids are assigned to go in clean and move on, if one forgets or just screws up, there is a mess. I don't like going into hotels at all, but need be I ask to see a room before i pay, that way i can make sure. I traveled florida with a guy once, we had no reservations so spent time looking for deals and don'ts. Seemed the privately owned places were dirtier than the chains.

@2804848

Germs are good for you. I can sell you half a pound of snot right on the spot. Some of it is not mine, but still an equivalent animal based product.

I'd rather not find anything "dirty" in a hotel room.

@2804923

As long as you miss, it's easy to keep clean. One of my basic philosophies.

Anything, I like watching the Gordon Ramsey shows like Hotel Hell, I love his reaction when he pulls out the blacklight and discoveres the whole room being dirty in bodily fluids, kinda makes me weary of hotels. Perhaps I should get a ultra violet light too, basic hygiene should be a right we all pay for in hotels.

Makes me thing, all of us here, all of the nasty body fluids that we slept on without having the slightest idea of it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Anything, I like watching the Gordon Ramsey shows like Hotel Hell, I love his reaction when he pulls out the...

My body fluids aren't nasty. That's all just gossip made up by the haters. If you believe them, I can actually melt a Boeing 747 by just breathing at it.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I dont believe you

I don't believe myself. I might even consider you to become my mortician... Oh, I meant dentist.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Dentist is fine, Im not good at digging

You have nurses for that. Oh, wait, that's sexist. I meant male nurses.

@ZonkeyBalls You have nurses for that. Oh, wait, that's sexist. I meant male nurses.

Murse? In Bulgarian is it's even worse, our word for nurse is the same as the word for sister, yes a male nurse in Bulgaria is called a sister.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Murse? In Bulgarian is it's even worse, our word for nurse is the same as the word for sister, yes a male nurse in...

So, it's always a "bring your sister with big knockers to work" day, every day? Oh, damn, that's sexist as well. Perhaps you could bring a female undertaker to work with you, unless in Bulgarian "undertaker" means "trouser snake"...

I don't mind, as long as it's not a dirty old man. I hate it, when that happens.

Everything has to be spotless or I won't stay there.

The bible, dirtiest book ever. Ehehe, definitely the bed, considering if I bring a uv-light in there and see fuck-all happened in there.

@ZonkeyBalls I didn't know that many people had sex with a copy of the book.

really, I don't think the bible often gets out of the drawer at all. I have looked at them in a hotel and the bible was crisp and unused. probably cleanest thing in a hotel room..

@2805284

Computer keyboards can be really nasty too (okay, those probably aren't very common in hotel rooms, but anyway).

i dunno I actually don't think about it. I'm probably dirtier than most people what with all my sports and getting wasted in abandoned places and such. Probably the toilet seat cuz If I see one male pubic hair I can no longer use the toilet until Its thoroughly cleaned. I always had this odd fear of random sperm getting into me since I was a kid. I know its impossible but still

Anything.

The walls. The floor can be washed, and the bedsheets can be changed. Also, I hate hotels with dirty toilets and bathtubs. But doesn't everyone hate that?

Anonymous