+3

Alex Jones: they're getting ready to do something big

Listening to the Alex Jones show today, he said he believes the purge of people on the right from social media is part of preparations for "something big". Now, here's a guy who said they're getting ready to stage terror attacks, and that Bin Laden was the boogie man they needed... back in July of 2001. So, when he says they're getting ready to do something big, I can't help but take notice. If he's right, whatever it is they're planning, they've telegraphed the fact that they want to control the narrative, they don't want you hearing from people like Jones when this thing goes down.

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!https://www.infowars.comImage for post Alex Jones: they're getting ready to do something big
Mazes avatar
4 7

Oh, it's that weird display of a light show, that has been seen (practice runs) in various parts of the world (Norway is the closest one to Finland). And there are mystery booms, which have no relation to supersonic aircrafts. As far as I've understood, it's a faked second coming of a certain biblical figure. The project has been in the development for at least a decade, perhaps even longer. Can't remember the codename off the shelf, but there is only so little room in a squirrel brain, such as mine.

@ZonkeyBalls Oh, it's that weird display of a light show, that has been seen (practice runs) in various parts of the world...

"Project Blue Beam"? I don't know, the idea that they could believably simulate the second coming always seemed like kind of a pipe dream to me. But I admit, I hand't considered that possibility, so thanks for raising it.

Anyone who believes a man who openly admits he swindles his followers is a fool

I'm so disenchanted that people are getting their info from this guy and the national enquirer yet they spout the word fake news again and again. This is fake news. This is the trash. I've never been more sure I'm on the good guys team than I am now. I never even knew there would be a POINT when we'd have to have a good guys team but this garbage you guys consume is what's rotting your brains

@TomboyJanet I'm so disenchanted that people are getting their info from this guy and the national enquirer yet they spout the...

You plainly have never really listened to Alex Jones.

The right is not trying to silence the left on social media, but the left is trying to silence the right. The right doesn't show up at leftist events and attack people, but the left shows up at conservative events and attacks people. The right doesn't try to prevent liberals from putting on talks at universities, but the left routinely prevents conservatives from holding talks at universities. I mean, it's obvious who's good and who's bad. The left are tyrannical, the right aren't.

Anonymous