Enjoy your trip? What was the last thing you tripped over?

Image for post Enjoy your trip? What was the last thing you tripped over?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
4 12

The damn entry hall in my house. It's raised about four inches and I'm always tripping over it in the dark. Reckon I'll get used to it in time.

My own (outside) stairs, which is weird, since I always take the wheelchair lane. I guess cell phones can really kill you. My knee still hurts badly.

@2805044

OH John you don't have a new bppuppy do you?

I tripped my circuit breaker. As I'm a living circuit so to speak, breaking myself is fun.

I remember this one time i was doing a run after school was over and I tripped while running along a curbing, and fell into the tarmac and got three out of four limbs bleeding, but i instantly got up after falling and was able to keep going until I got home.

There was this one time I tripped in the middle of a crosswalk as i hurried across and did like an acrobatic roll across to the other side into a metal fence around a parking lot, like i just wanted to quickly get out of the street, but i put so much oomph i kinda ground-somersaulted instead. A few cuts and bruises, but yeah.

Heh. Here's the video, took forever to find it. But it suits every time I put myself into a crisis situation just so I can cheat my body into giving me adrenaline for free. xp

Dog chews littering the floor, and never in the same place twice!

Cat scratcher