Imagine there was a list based on all the things you've done in your life, all the good, bad and a number on how many times you've done certain actions. How do you think yours would look?

We are all the culmination of countless generations, yet still we are not perfect. Video games have this feature where you can see your life as a chart and see what and how many times has been done. I doubt many of you will want to share but the point here isnt to see who is the worst or best, but how much we are true to our own selves.

Image for post Imagine there was a list based on all the things you've done in your life, all the good, bad and a number on how many times you've done certain actions. How do you think yours would look?
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Jokes & Humour
6 16
@2805045

Nah, you can have my liver, when I pass away.

Oh, wait, that would be even worse for you. Sorry. My bad!

It probably needs a translator, but the translator would need a translator, and some Anacin.

Well, being nearly 27, I probably have enough for a couple books.. and it looks boring as hell. x3

Let's see my sin list highlights first, before moving to the much brighter issues. The sources are listed after each entry.

1. I am the main reason this whole site has gone to shit (a random source)
2. I have stolen property belonging to the Finnish Air Force (mil.int)
3. I have cheated while being in a relationship (my ex)
4. I have denied the existence of any god, except Thor (Christian priests)
5. I have fornicated with several married ladies (their husbands)
6. I hava killed three people. Two with my sidearm and one with an AWM sniper rifle (United Nations Peace Corps)
7. I have used a lawnmower, while drunk (my insurance company)
8. I have killed an annoying bird with an air rifle, when I was ten (my mom)
9. I have hit my second cousing with a croquet bat, accidentally (him)
10. I have played footy (soccer) naked in a very public gathering (the ref.)

Now, let's go to the brighter side of the spectrum.

1. I just made Jan happy. That's what friends do to each other (common kn.)
2. When I was young and fit, I actually did get a cat down the tree (owner)
3. I even brought the cat down alive and well. I did not shoot her (owner)
4. I helped my neighbor's son with MS to get some fresh air every day (him)
5. I used his wheelchair, not just threw him into a lake frequently (him)
6. I did a lot of charity work for UN. Most of it was quite rewarding ( UN )
7. I have helped elderly people, as a volunteer, with carrying stuff (4H)
8. I've helped elderly people, as a volunteer, to get rid of stuff (4H)
9. I once helped some silly old sod to find his dog (the silly old sod)

10. There is no tenth entry, since I'm obvoiusly a bad person (lots)

@ZonkeyBalls Let's see my sin list highlights first, before moving to the much brighter issues. The sources are listed after...

Damn what a long list! This is what I'm talking about, good job! You took the time to actually do the thing, and I'm impressed Zonk I know you're a wild card but hell. Thanks for joining

I think it would surprise some people.

@Sofia I think it would surprise some people.

Can't know that until you let us know. Zonk's format is a good example.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Can't know that until you let us know. Zonk's format is a good example.

I'm not really inclined to share all my life here, sorry.
Let's just say that when people get to know me, they expect my life to have been all very lovely and pleasant. It wasn't. And that has made me have some bad reactions.

@Sofia I'm not really inclined to share all my life here, sorry. Let's just say that when people get to know me, they...

Life is never a fairytale, it's a mix of the good, bad, sad and a pinch of joy when we manage to defy this cruel world. I understand you perfectly, you have the right of your privacy. I'd say that I'd be happy to lend you an ear to listen like I have to others but I doubt you'd open up enough to ever share. I'm judging that on the fact that from what I read in your profile we are pretty alike, aside from the reading I dont enjoy that, studying kinda killed the joy of it. Also not much of a dreamer, mine are simple, not really spontaneous either, hard for me to go out of my comfort zone and I hope I'm not manipulative but that's not for me to decide. Also I'm surprised you like Anime and video games, those are usually my favorites.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Life is never a fairytale, it's a mix of the good, bad, sad and a pinch of joy when we manage to defy this cruel...

Pretty much, yes. But since I tend to be the laugh-out-loud-emotional friend, my past surprises some. People tend to judge happy-looking people, normally thinking that "they have no issues and had an easy life". I know people who had and still have worse than me, though. I did things I'm not proud at all, but most of them affects only me anyway.

I always liked learning new things, but having to be judged on it (tests and exams) sucked the joy out of it. Reading, though, is something I never fell out of love. I have a good imagination, so it was like making a movie on my head. I absolutely love it.
I'm not spontaneous all the time, btw. I'm not a big fan of unexpected changes, and I like having a routine, but sometimes I just want to do something else.
Oh, I love Anime and Manga, no doubt on that. It's been a time since I caught up with it, but I've been a fan since my middle teens. Video games - I started with Sims 2 and have been upgrading since then. I haven't played much, but I follow some gamers on Youtube. Recently I'm inclined for horror games, but I don't have time to play them. In January and February I think I'll have more time :D I'm looking forward to it.

I think it would look boring. Maybe just slightly surprising.