Name something brittle.

Mashas avatar Jokes & Humour
7 20

Ice in April. Wouldn't go walking on a lake.

@2805208

Peanut Butter Fudge Brittle Cake

Yummy looking treat

Well I had a trainset as a kid and I saw some layouts in Pennsylvania that really made me want to make my own little town but It wasnt until 2015 that I was finally able to. I looked him up and wow what amazing models! Definately gonna check out more.

I have met a guy in Flemmington nj who built a huge layout called Northlandz that really is a bunch of huge mountains inside a building with several rooms for different areas and I bought one of his actual trains that used to run on it.

I've been really into watching vids of Walt Disney and his friends and their models lately. They eventually got to owning their own old plantation trains, one of which I saw in strasburg PA a place I hope to visit soon again.

Beryllium at room temperature.

An Alex Jones "truth"

lol sorry

Actually parts of my model trains are annoyingly brittle

@TomboyJanet An Alex Jones "truth" lol sorry Actually parts of my model trains are annoyingly brittle

How long have you been a model railroader? And, are you acquainted with Walt Rusty Stumps? The name keeps popping in my head. Saw a model line that uses some of his products.

Bones can become brittle.

liberal feelings

@2809123

You mean like this? : )

@2809132

I love that tune...Thanks.

90% of internets users feelings.

Peanut Brittle

Peanut Brittle