Do I even need to say anything anymore? Reality speaks for itself. Almost everyone who works with Trump is a criminal. He arbitrarily picks people for heads of departments they don't even understand, he has shown nothing but rotten judgement in character, rotten judgement in allies, and rotten judgement in tact. HE is a spineless gutless weasel who is destroying everything our founding fathers built, pulling apart our FBI, all our institutions, he's refused to show us his tax returns after saying he would, and then acting as if everyone forgot about them, He's done FAR FAR worse than the Monica Lewinsky garbage, and yet you nuts love him. WHY??! Because he makes CEOs richer? the average worker isn't really earning more, people are still losing their homes, you have an all republican government and you can't even build a F*&ing wall! All his supporters do is quote professional liars like Alex Jones who is a snake oil salesman to the letter. Is this how America dies? It merges with a failing business and goes down with it then gets bought out by a tyrant overseas?

What will it take for you to stop seeing him as a god? It's like a drug to the altReich they can't ever say anything bad about Trump

Image for post Do I even need to say anything anymore? Reality speaks for itself. Almost everyone who works with Trump is a criminal. He arbitrarily picks people for heads of departments they don't even understand, he has shown nothing but rotten judgement in character, rotten judgement in allies, and rotten judgement in tact. HE is a spineless gutless weasel who is destroying everything our founding fathers built, pulling apart our FBI, all our institutions, he's refused to show us his tax returns after saying he would, and then acting as if everyone forgot about them, He's done FAR FAR worse than the Monica Lewinsky garbage, and yet you nuts love him. WHY??! Because he makes CEOs richer? the average worker isn't really earning more, people are still losing their homes, you have an all republican government and you can't even build a F*&ing wall! All his supporters do is quote professional liars like Alex Jones who is a snake oil salesman to the letter. Is this how America dies? It merges with a failing business and goes down with it then gets bought out by a tyrant overseas?
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
3 16

Here in the UK you used to rarely hear what the President was up to.Now a news bulletin rarely passes without Trump being mentioned.And even over here there are those who think he can do no wrong and others who think he is dangerous.

@2805251

...................................................................
....................................................................................
...
.....................................................................................
.......................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams

@2805259

This big government has to fall

@2805264

Notice the conservative cowards wont answer my other question --suspicious-

@2805274

That's for sure. There is just so much moral dissonance its like watching slugs mating or rats eating roaches, its just so gross what they're doing and the apathy and intoxication of people around me is making me kinda wanna punch them

I agree 100% Janet. He's a disgrace and an embarrassment to America and the world and a disgrace to humanity. It's a shame that some of his supporters are turning a blind eye to his indiscretions, his corruptness and his inability to tell the truth. I'm sure other countries are laughing at this bozo.

I like Trump, I think he's doing a good job.

I don't agree with everything he says or does but putting that other person in office would have been a true horror for this country.
You need to read the 2009 Lancet Journal article that was the basis for Obamacare. It was truly chilling. In a crisis, children under two years could be denied care because there hadn't been enough time and money invested in them to make them worth getting care. If I hadn't read it myself I wouldn't have believed it.

Anonymous