Trump Supporters: Say just ONE thing you disagree with Trump about or think he did wrong. JUST ONE!

Image for post Trump Supporters: Say just ONE thing you disagree with Trump about or think he did wrong. JUST ONE!
9% NO!! 55% Sure I'll be a normal person who thinks for themself 18% I'm just here to lol at Trumpkins 18% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
3 11

There is one thing I do like about Trump....He didn't launch nukes..... so yeah thats a plus. Not too fond of his approach to dictators by befriending them, but at least he stopped the stupid rocket man shit.

now you go see how easy it is?

I'm certainly not a trump supporter, I think he is the most vile, uncouth, white trash person I've ever come across. But that doesn't make everything he has done wrong. Cracking down on illegal immigration is a good idea, even though he takes it too far, tone it down a bit, and I'm in agreement. Can't really think of anything else he has done that I agree with though.

@2806008

Not doing a proper house cleaning after the last administration was my first thought too.

@2806028

Yes, he was a quick learner on this one. I felt he was the only candidate who couldn't be bought by either side.
Go gramma, go!

@2806034

Yes and in the meantime Venezuelans are running to Brazil to escape all that fun socialism. Some poor Brazilian shopkeeper was attacked by those coming into their country and the Brazilians then attacked the
refugees. Is this our future?

@2806008

BO wasn't really black just darker. He had such an unsuccessful time in office that I don't think there will ever be another. Nobody liked him at the end.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred BO wasn't really black just darker. He had such an unsuccessful time in office that I don't think there will...

WTF!? And that applies to your WHOLE remark.

Obama passed a stimulus package in his first six months to get the economy going.

By the end of 2009, the economy started an upward trend, and was consistently going up to the time he left office. Unemployment for African Americans was declining thanks to Obama.

He gave millions health care.

He brokered a deal with Iran to cease their nuclear program.

He was one of the most popular presidents when he left office, at a 65% approval rating.

Now once again, WTF to your ignorant comment.