What's a skill you would like to brag about?

Image for post What's a skill you would like to brag about?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
9 22
@2805339

Why don't you just get rid of your ears, Robt? That would solve the problem.

@2805350

I can fix that. Just look the other way for a second.

Tanor has the ability to use electrokinesis, which is the ability to manipulate, alter, create, and change electromagnetic elements. This would include all forms of electrical abilities, including magnetism, reverse magnetism, polarity distortion, gravitational-like abilities, induction, and can dematerialize into light particles to travel inside electronics, wires, computers, etc.

It also powers up his physical strength, mental abilities, and even lets him do other kinds of abilities when he fuses his electrical energy into his Ki energy, for martial arts fighting and destructive abilities as well. As a natural-born fighter, it makes him quite the headache in a battle. Though he had to work and train hard to get as powerful as he is currently, as he didn't start out that way. With many-a big battles and such. 20 years of action and adventure.

@ZonkeyBalls Are you the famous Italian cockpuncher?

Tanor is known as an Oltanian Fox. Oltanians come from the Solana Galaxy. Oltanis is the name of the planet. Greek form of -ia, which Oltennia is where Oltanis was derived from. Oltennia is an old region in southern Romania, you can google that, it's where Slatina, Romania is. A fairly large city there.

My real first name is Keano, but my main character in my stories is Tanor. :p When I play my character/roleplay, I use "first-person", and the way I write changes depending on whether I'm talking for real or roleplaying a real character.

@Tanor_Faux Tanor is known as an Oltanian Fox. Oltanians come from the Solana Galaxy. Oltanis is the name of the planet. Greek...

I'm just a plain silly Finn. ;o)

Although, the recent events have given me the idea of writing an Erotica novel for the ladies on the site. Not certain, how they would take it, since it would be filled with my weird humor.

EDIT: I might even have to have it pre-checked... But, then again, Starz doesn't recognize my existence, so I couldn't, which does negate the whole pre-check thing... Perhaps I'll just go for it?

@ZonkeyBalls I'm just a plain silly Finn. ;o) Although, the recent events //have given me the idea of writing an Erotica...

If I wrote a novel or RPG, I'd probably add some people around here for NPC purposes heh, like, most of you are like real-life NPCs in my universe so, it wouldn't be too farfetched heh. Though only thing I have to go on are your profile pictures, but that's okay.

Finn will be the only finnish person, and he speaks the most remote dialect that not even his own country understands. Like Sami, but worse, but it makes sense in context so it helps you on your way.

Marko speaks fluent Mandarin and 300 other dialects of Chinese. Also, he can repair a television set by his mind powers. As a hobby, he is bulding a fusion powered rocket pack, cyborg mice and delivering pampflets about how to cure cancer by burping in a weird sequence.

I'm pretty fast like I can move really quickly and zig zag around people. A great way to win a fight against a male

My baking skills? I need to work on it though.

There are a lot of things I'm skillful at, but I don't brag....sorry!