StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 14

It's amazing what his followers will let him and his pirate crew get away with because they want some of the loot

@TomboyJanet It's amazing what his followers will let him and his pirate crew get away with because they want some of the loot

Exactly. They are afraid they will lose their seats in the upcoming midterms or they know he will tweet about them. Trump is such a bully and the Republican Congress is letting him get away with it. They used to be patriotic and bragged how much they loved our country, but they sure aren't showing it now. They know Putin has Trump in his pocket, yet they refuse to do anything about it. Hypocrites.

@StarzAbove Exactly. They are afraid they will lose their seats in the upcoming midterms or they know he will tweet about...

Remember when Bush was told America is under attack and sat there for like 20 minutes listening to the goat story?

I couldn't imagine a president being told America was under attack and sitting there for two YEARS listening to fox and friends

@TomboyJanet Remember when Bush was told America is under attack and sat there for like 20 minutes listening to the goat story?...

I do remember that. He was like a statue, he didn't know what to do. Fox News does nothing but spew hate and venom about others, but protect the worst swamp critter there is.

@StarzAbove I do remember that. He was like a statue, he didn't know what to do. Fox News does nothing but spew hate and...

The swamp monster is being fed and Big Government is at its biggest. It's just so much worse when people are blinded by people like Alex Jones who feeds them utter nonsense that a slight itty bitty bit of research would prove untrue. Literally I disproven everything my conservative friend links me and he still dances around it

I'm thinking Duncan Hunter is going to have a pretty cold reception when he gets home lol.

@Flrdsgns I'm thinking Duncan Hunter is going to have a pretty cold reception when he gets home lol.

I doubt it, his supporters will be just like the Trumpsters, they won't care.

@StarzAbove I doubt it, his supporters will be just like the Trumpsters, they won't care.

Oh, the trump supporters won't care, they have no morality anyway, but I'm thinking Hunter's wife will be a little ticked at him.

@StarzAbove She should be, he just threw her under the bus.

He sure did. What do you think the over/under is on her filing for divorce?

@Flrdsgns He sure did. What do you think the over/under is on her filing for divorce?

I doubt she'll divorce him, she's as bad as he is, they belong together. Same with Trump and Melania. She's nuts for staying with Trump after all the crap that he's put her through, but I think once he's out of office, she will divorce him and take him for everything, that is if he has anything left.

Anonymous