Open Farmer's Market Weekend today! Do you go to your local farmers markets ever?

Nothing like dog cookies for your puppers~~~~~ We tend to have open markets on some weekends. People can sense when you don't have money on you. I was prepared to go for a nice walk and bumped into this so is why. The only way I ever find out about things happening around here is if I accidentally drive into some fruit stands. Sorry, but those people come out of nowhere, it's like they home their food carts into you, and foist upon their melons!

Image for post Open Farmer's Market Weekend today! Do you go to your local farmers markets ever?
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
2 13

I would.....If we had any farms. But I'd love to stop at one out in PA

@TomboyJanet I would.....If we had any farms. But I'd love to stop at one out in PA

I've lived in PA most of my life, so we're known for those, especially up here in NEPA.

@Tanor_Faux I've lived in PA most of my life, so we're known for those, especially up here in NEPA.

I'm always in places like Scranton, Lancaster, Allentown, Hershey, and Hamburg. PA has a lot of fun things. I like places that are different from where I live which is why instead of constantly visiting Other big cities around here I prefer exploring the open road.

I just need to take a small vacation stay at a small themed motel and just not have a schedule but just find things like farmers markets and local shops and tourist traps.

@TomboyJanet I'm always in places like Scranton, Lancaster, Allentown, Hershey, and Hamburg. PA has a lot of fun things. I like...

Many communities around here are very quiet and tucked away into obscurity, tight-knit places.

Most of the anthracite region, coal mining region, and poconos and such are nice to visit. Got plenty of lakes and plenty of twisty roads for me to drive or race on heh. Good for biking too.

@Tanor_Faux Many communities around here are very quiet and tucked away into obscurity, tight-knit places. Most of the...

Travel the road of Anthracite like Phoebe White. There is a lot of fun to be had at such little cost all around that area. It's actually more enjoyable for me than going to the city where you gotta pay for like EVERYTHING. I love steamtown and seeing the engines and the shops and that cool cutaway display that I keep showing my DA followers lol. I'm such a rail nut.

Yes I do. Here in my town we have one on Tuesdays from 4 to 7 and in a neighboring town theirs is on Wednesday. It's wonderful to be able to buy fresh produce straight from the fields. Yummy.

no i don't know of any. the bank foreclosed on the farms we had around here.

I like to go often in the summer. The one I go to has food trucks and and fun activities for the grandchildren. They have fresh apple cider donuts in the fall too.

Yes usually to get my fresh corn.

Yes. My local Farmer's Market is a couple blocks away. :)

cap lock not yellingi MIGHT FIND ONE I HAVE SATURDAY OFF AND THAT IS WHEN THEY HAVE IT.

Anonymous