Full moon, does your mutt (dog) howl at the moon or does anything strange when there is a full moon? Care to share?

I have no pets at this point, but my mutt never howled or did anything strange when there was a full moon. How about yours?

full moon dog howling gif - Google Searchhttps://www.google.com/search?biw=1175&bih=567&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=HPWCW971MeTNjwSbx7vwBA&q=full+moon+dog+howling+gif&oq=full+moon+dog+howling+gif
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
3 30

No, my dog friends have never howled or acted strange when there is a full moon. They've never been referred to as "mutts", either.

@Piper2 No, my dog friends have never howled or acted strange when there is a full moon. They've never been referred to...

My parents always called the dogs mutts, or alley dogs. lol

I have a neighbor that has three dogs. Mutt and Jeff, and a huge black dog they call Elvis. lol I don't know what breed he is but he's huge, he ran into me once and I would have fallen except the owner grabbed me and held me up.

This English word for dog reminds me of a cartoon character named "Muttley".
I'm not sure how common it is in English.

@primeiro This English word for dog reminds me of a cartoon character named "Muttley". I'm not sure how common it is in English.

I think there was a comic strip about Mutt too. There used to be a guy on here that used Mutt as his screen name. He left, but he's back with a different name now.

I don't have a dog, but my neighbor does. He is called Bob, and sometimes howls like a wolf while I'm trying to sleep. :P

@StarzAbove haha that's a cute name for a dog.... Here Bob, sit Bob....hilarious...

I give my pets actual names too heh, i mean, they probably have their own names, just they get over the fact we keep calling them Snowball instead of Ptolemy the Great!

I do it :p sometimes i can do it real good and confuse the locals into thinking it's real. Hehehe... sneaks away into 19th century London

Last Sunday, my Cossack friend was acting strange, likely because his ex was in the congregation. Also, some guy on the bus flipped me off and repeatedly insulted me because I told him not to touch me. I rarely check my calendar, yet I just knew it was a full moon. That evening, there it was.

I know Trump supporters howl at the moon, and trump supporters are dogs hehe smilie

@Flrdsgns I know Trump supporters howl at the moon, and trump supporters are dogs

hahahah They are known to do some very strange things, full moon or not. lol

@Flrdsgns You have to be strange to support trump

Some are very strange....but I think some are waking up at last.

I just wonder what Trump will be saying about John McCain, since before he was always demeaning him.

Since trump has been banned from attending the funeral, I doubt he will have anything good to say about McCain.

@Flrdsgns Since trump has been banned from attending the funeral, I doubt he will have anything good to say about McCain.

Oh, he'll think of something nasty to say about him in a few days. I hope he does, then maybe some of the Republicans will step up to the plate and realize what a real goon Trump is.

@StarzAbove Oh, he'll think of something nasty to say about him in a few days. I hope he does, then maybe some of the...

Republicans seem to be blind and deaf regarding anything trump says or does. Republicans don't seem to be all that fond of law and order.

@Flrdsgns Republicans seem to be blind and deaf regarding anything trump says or does. Republicans don't seem to be all that...

It's definitely not the Good Old Party it once was. Now with McCain gone, I can't think of any Republican in Congress that has any morals or would put their country first.

@StarzAbove It's definitely not the Good Old Party it once was. Now with McCain gone, I can't think of any Republican in...

I can't either, the tea party or freedom caucus or whatever they call themselves now have been a real cancer to not just the republican party, but to America.

I never sleep when there is a full moon. No my do won't look up she is too busy finding bugs in the lawn.

Anonymous