Have you, or anyone you've known, been stuck in an elevator or lift during a power outage?

PartyOfOnes avatar
7 11

No-but the emergency'Do not worry.Help is on the way!' announcement went off once while descending.That was worrying!

Nope, fortunately not (at least not that I know of).

I don't believe in elevators.

No, I hope that never happens. But I was on an elevator last weekend that was shaking like crazy, really scary.

No, not during a power outage. But I was stuck in a stalled elevator for about twenty minutes until the technicians got it running again.

@JanHaskell No, not during a power outage. But I was stuck in a stalled elevator for about twenty minutes until the...

That's close enough :) I'm not sure that I'd have handled that well, or at all: I'm claustrophobic. I'm glad you were able to handle that okay >)

Not really. When i worked at city hall our elevator was often stopping for unknown reasons. If i got stuck in there I would just relax for a bit of time. Yet eventually we all started using the stairs instead, which was a healthy thing. I would not like getting stuck in an elevator with anyone stinky.