+6

Reality is bitter- will it become better?

For most people reality is bitter.That is the reason why media like cinema and TV have their hey days in today's world. Superstitious ideas and man made poverty are the main reasons for the bitterness seen among people. While people follow the physical culture pertaining to religions like praying, religious customs and rituals faithfully they do not practice at all the mental aspects such as universal brotherhood, love, compassion and truth, preached in all religions. People are found to be more ritualistic than idealistic.

ezhils avatar Religion
4 17

We are flawed human beings indeed. None of us are perfect.

@SweetMae We are flawed human beings indeed. None of us are perfect.

This opinion is not going to lead us to anywhere. What are these religions doing? People get brain washed to believe in all rubbish things and in the process people do not correct their mistakes.People do not feel ashamed to cheat others, do not feel guilty to kill others in the name of religion, nationality and many such bogus concepts. As we evolve we must become more and more civilised.

What is reality?

@ZonkeyBalls What is reality?

We elect representatives to serve us .But ironically they serve themselves, rob people. That is the reality

@ezhil Let us not worry about dictionary meanings!

Why not, that is exactly what they exist for, in the first place?

@ZonkeyBalls Why not, that is exactly what they exist for, in the first place?

It is for people like you. I have quoted one example for easy understanding. Many such examples can be cited.
Will you please tell what is reality?

@ZonkeyBalls I will tell you what is reality, if you - in return - will tell me, what is...

Everybody in this discussion except you understand what is reality. I need not learn what is reality from you.Don't unnecessarily divert the context. Keep your perverted ideas with you. You have not come out your school stage still, I feel.

I hope so.

Anonymous