Mazes avatar Politics
5 22

Agreed. Everyone seems to want things shut down and suppressed when they find them troublesome.

Unless they are actually illegal (like death threats or child pornography), then I don't believe in censoring it, no matter how distasteful I find it. People can decide for themselves what they want to view and whom they want to listen to.

Figuring things out used to be called growing up. Selective censorship disallows personal responsibility and does stifle free speech. Either everyone has free speech or no one does.

I still disagree.
The web is open to all. If those who are removed from privately owned websites wish to be heard, they can create their own forum.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +2Reply
@dru18 Now he's going after Google. LOL!

He wants to keep stirring things up.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply
@Carla He wants to keep stirring things up.

He wants to take the attention off of McCain and put it all back on him. He is jealous as hell of the late Senator, and also of Obama.

@dru18 He wants to take the attention off of McCain and put it all back on him. He is jealous as hell of the late Senator...

Deranged, dru. He is happy to divide this country for his own benefit. Which in my view gives a louder voice to the extremist nutjobs. It isnt trump that is being adored....it is the permission he gives to be narrow, shortsighted and greedy.

Carlas avatar Carla Disagree +1Reply
@Carla I still disagree. The web is open to all. If those who are removed from privately owned websites wish to be heard...

when all social media platforms ban at once someone higher up is pulling the strings.

exactly

Trump is the last person who should be giving advice on reality.

@deusvult why? because CNN told you he's a bad person?

No, actually Trump doesn't need any cable news network pointing out that he is lower than canal water.

He does quite well on his own every time he opens that Grand Canyon size mouth that is unfortunately run by a brain the size of a pea.

@deusvult I think your mixing Obama up with Trump

Really? Obama was always on Twitter? Don't think so, Skippy.

@dru18 Really? Obama was always on Twitter? Don't think so, Skippy.

so you need twitter be to a piss poor president?

@dru18 Trump does.

there you have it folks you must have a twitter account to be a bad president. take note future presidents, don;t have twitter you will be a great president because of it

@deusvult there you have it folks you must have a twitter account to be a bad president. take note future presidents, don;t...

I didn't say "you must have a twitter account to be a bad president. "

I just said Trump does.

@dru18 I didn't say "you must have a twitter account to be a bad president. " I just said Trump does.

and i said you where mixing Obama with trump when you where saying; "No, actually Trump doesn't need any cable news network pointing out that he is lower than canal water.

He does quite well on his own every time he opens that Grand Canyon size mouth that is unfortunately run by a brain the size of a pea."

and then you said something about twitter,

@deusvult and i said you where mixing Obama with trump when you where saying; "No, actually Trump doesn't need any cable news...

Why yes, yes, I did.

My point was the Trump is a bad president who unfortunately makes things worse for himself by always being on Twitter and posting really stupid and incriminating statements.