It's a shame that we have such a vindictive, bully in the White House, who is so petty that he won't acknowledge the death of an American hero, Senator John McCain, who fought for our country, was captured and tortured for 6 long years. And an American president refuses to lower the flag at half staff in honor of this hero. Trump made such a big deal about NFL players kneeling in disrespect of the flag, and here he is disrespecting an American hero with that same flag. But what can one expect from a 5 time draft dodger. Shame, shame on you Trump.

...what can one say, other than Trump is a petty, little thin skinned person, who thinks and acts like a bully at all times. He's an embarrassment and a joke to our country.

President Trump Refuses To Lower Flag To Half Staff For Senator McCainThe White House flag was back at full staff on Monday morning after President Donald Trump refused to issue a proclamation after the death of Sen. John McCai...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLOEqojARI
StarzAboves avatar Politics
3 39

Trump will never garner the respect that John McCain has, and I'm sure his being banned from the funeral will eat at him all week.

@Flrdsgns Trump will never garner the respect that John McCain has, and I'm sure his being banned from the funeral will eat...

lol I've never heard of anyone being banned from a funeral. lol But John McCain knew what he was doing. I'm sure Trump is furious that Obama and Bush will be giving the eulogies. As much as he hates Obama, he's gonna go bonkers next week.

@Flrdsgns Trump was also banned from Barbara Bush's funeral. Seems nobody wants trump around.

I didn't know that, but that makes sense. He would have thought it was all about him, as usual. You're right. NO ONE WANTS TRUMP AROUND, and he's finding that out. He thought he had some friends but they are all turning against him.

@2806495

Exactly, he knew what trump would do. Also Flr just said that Barbara Bush had banned Trump from her funeral as well. lol

@2807199

Yep, no one wants Trump near them.

I do not think anything good Trump said about John McCain now would be deemed as sincere, anyway. The White House flag flying at half-staff so briefly though..that does appear to be Trump's extreme pettiness.

Even his "condolence" on social media was odd. I figure he's having a hard time with the outpouring of respect and genuine sadness, evident both before and following John McCain's death. I have a feeling he knows somewhere in that small heart of his, that although he may be fawned over and seemingly admired by some people...he will never gain the genuine liking and respect of the man he chose to try and demean so often.

@Piper2 I do not think anything good Trump said about John McCain now would be deemed as sincere, anyway. The White...

He can't stand it when other people are more respected than he is, which is most of the world's population.

After a thorough scolding from the American Legion, Trump had to lower the flag. Again, he was thinking of all the votes he would lose if he didn't.

@StarzAbove He can't stand it when other people are more respected than he is, which is most of the world's population...

I just heard about that a little while ago, the pressure he'd received from some actual veteran groups.

Although i did not agree with his politics, i respected the man.
He certainly deserves the symbolism of the flag flying at half staff. He did serve this country for almost his entire adult life.
As far as the pettiness of trump? I expect nothing more.

@Carla Although i did not agree with his politics, i respected the man. He certainly deserves the symbolism of the flag...

It's protocol to fly the flag at half mast whenever any congressman/senator dies.... but as usual Trump had to make a big deal about it to draw the attention towards himself instead of the Senator. What a chump! A petty, little person who thinks only of himself.

@2806496

I hope so it. It was just another stunt by Trump to cause chaos and help him get more attention. I don't think anyone agreed with what Trump did. Not even his daughter.

@2806773

Great comment, thank you very much

Yeah, it's too bad the two of them didn't get along. I agree raising the flag to full staff after the weekend was petty. Trump DID send his public condolences to the family. It's unfortunate that you found it necessary to use McCains death and Trump's response in a way to further politicize a mans death. The healing between parties can never begin if you keep picking at the sores. I'm not blaming you exclusively, but if we're ever to get over this partisan politics - Well, why can't it satart with us, the American people?

@Budwick Yeah, it's too bad the two of them didn't get along. I agree raising the flag to full staff after the weekend was...

I stated the facts...nothing more nothing else. I wasn't politicizing Senator McCains death in any way. Just very disgusted with how petty this president really is.

@Budwick I see, after a second reading, you're right, I can actually 'feel' the respect.

I have NO respect for Trump, he's a corrupt, vindictive, thin skinned bully. How anyone can support him is beyond any reasoning.

Enjoy your day. Bye.

@Budwick NO respect, corrupt, vindictive, thin skinned bully - Hey! - You got stuff in common!

We've all noticed that every time we speak the truth about your master, you start in with the personal comments. How immature you really are, Bud. I feel very sorry for you. You need to grow up and act like a man instead of a 3 year old having a tantrum because Mommie won't give him any more candy.

@StarzAbove We've all noticed that every time we speak the truth about your master, you start in with the personal comments...

All of you, eh? Cool!

I'll tell you what Starz, write something factual, meaningful, without hyperbole, and you might find a different kind of response!

Yeah a 16 word tweet of condolence but it included a picture of himself. Trump is such a petty little turd, we will never accept the fool as president. Anyone who thinks there the flag has red white and blue stripes is even dumber than we originally thought

@Flrdsgns Yeah a 16 word tweet of condolence but it included a picture of himself. Trump is such a petty little turd, we...

I saw that. That's how petty he really is. This is gonna be a bad week for him with McCain getting all the praise and attention.

Does he even know the colors of the flag?

@StarzAbove I saw that. That's how petty he really is. This is gonna be a bad week for him with McCain getting all the...

Even when trump is playing with crayons, he can't get it right.
With the news focusing on McCain all week, and trump being banned from the funeral, you know it will just eat him up. He will grow more and more irritated each day. lol

@Flrdsgns Even when trump is playing with crayons, he can't get it right. With the news focusing on McCain all week, and...

Exactly. And I'm sure he will try to change the subject like he always does. Just to get the attention back on himself. What a petty vindictive moron he really is.

@StarzAbove Exactly. And I'm sure he will try to change the subject like he always does. Just to get the attention back on...

To have the attention turned back on himself, the idiot will probably bring up something about his corrupt activities.

@StarzAbove Or start a war!....heaven forbid.

He is capable of that, but not over the attention being paid to McCain, it will take him actually being cornered like the rat he is with his criminal activities.

@Flrdsgns He is capable of that, but not over the attention being paid to McCain, it will take him actually being cornered...

And he's getting cornered, isn't he. Today one of Trump's pals is accusing Don Jr. of something. I'm sure Trump will throw his own son under the bus.

@StarzAbove And he's getting cornered, isn't he. Today one of Trump's pals is accusing Don Jr. of something. I'm sure Trump...

Indicting one of his retarded kids is what will finally send the donald over the edge.
Did you see on TV where idiot trump tried to connect a phone call and isn't even capable of that?
What kind of knuckle dragging white trash voted for this moron?

@StarzAbove hahaha Yep, I saw that.

What did you think of the shot of some reporter asking trump what he thought of McCain and his idiot wife sitting there grinning like the little half wit trollop she is?

@Flrdsgns What did you think of the shot of some reporter asking trump what he thought of McCain and his idiot wife sitting...

He was acting like a 3 year old who's Mommy told him he couldn't have anymore candy. And Melania sitting there like she was agreeing with her moronic husband. Geez....and they are called the First Family. No way.

How many words are appropriate and pass the angry left test?

Speaking of petty little turds, .....

Anonymous