+4

Trump supporters continue to question if Eric Descheenie is here ‘illegally’. Let that sink in for a moment. Seriously, WTF?

Image for post Trump supporters continue to question if Eric Descheenie is here ‘illegally’. Let that sink in for a moment.  Seriously, WTF?
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
3 44
@2806372

Thank you. But, this post is not about Trump, it about the idea that most of his supporters are racist and xenophobic. Some are not.

@2806708

I voted for McCain in 2008. But whatever. Some Trump supporters will not respond to this post by discussing the topic but will divert the argument in away way possible.

@VicZinc Thank you. But, this post is not about Trump, it about the idea that most of his supporters are racist and...

Vic xenophobic.I am not just want people from any country to acide by the laws and get in when they have worked thru all that properly, the ones stormin into our country from south america are not being fair to others.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Vic xenophobic.I am not just want people from any country to acide by the laws and get in when they have worked...

We shouldnt turn away those seeking refuge, lorraine. What if we had turned away the irish when they were starving? Many thought then that the irish were dirty, undeserving people. I certainly dont want criminals here. But most of those coming from the south are escaping terrible conditions. Conditions that threaten their lives. We are supposed to be a beacon of light. We need to live up to that.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply
@2806922

No, gronk....those coming from south america certainly didnt walk almost 2000 miles to cut in line.
And if you dont live in a gilded estate, trump would call your home a shithole...just so you know.
As far as what ive seen of haiti and venezuela....ive only seen suffering there.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply
@2807263

You dont know what i believe.
Btw....many of those you mentioned are involved with benevolent causes. I think you confuse liberalism with pure socialism. You need to wake up, dear. Your way of living, and that of your "ilk" would crumble if we operated purely under a capitalistic society.
You speak of liberal kings and queens. How do you think your master got his dough, however much that is?
And how much tax did he pay? Do you think for a second that he paid the same percentage as you or me? How about public service or charitable contributions? His foundation is under investigation for improper disbursement of funds (like artwork of himself, among other personal withdrawals). No one knows where that money all went. How much do you care about that? I bet nothing at all. As long as he fires you up to hate anything democrat, right? Is that you and your husbands foreplay? Over time ive heard you. You despise the liberal "elite" but the conservative "elite" you give a pass, or ignore that there are far more of those conservatives than you want to recognize. Sounds to me like envy. Hmmm...envy...it is a nasty beast.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +1Reply

Believe me, we all do. And most of us also want everyone treated fairly and in accordance with our customs and constitutional laws, but not all of us.

@VicZinc Believe me, we all do. And most of us also want everyone treated fairly and in accordance with our customs and...

Why don't you treat the President fairly?
In accordance with our customs and constitutional laws. Give credit where credit is do.

@hootowl Why don't you treat the President fairly? In accordance with our customs and constitutional laws. Give credit where...

Hoot, I have made multiple posts here giving our president credit for his accomplishments. This post is about some of his followers who apparently never learned that the Navajo are among the purest Americans extent.

@2807509

Hope you win! Good luck.

My happiness comes from inner peace, and it saddens me that your heart suffers such turmoil.

Getting close to the bottom of the barrel of crap to be angry about?

Here's an idea, what not spend some time doing something positive and actually helpful? Every weekend it's another 'Shoot 'Em Up' fest in Chicago where young black me shoot other young black men. Adding to shocking, growing numbers of murders.

How about you find a way to maybe get NFL kneelers to spend some time in the hood to inspire these young me to do something better with their lives?

I know that's more difficult than scraping to another lower level of the trash can - but, it might save a life - of a black person - a democrat! Eh?

@Budwick Getting close to the bottom of the barrel of crap to be angry about? Here's an idea, what not spend some time...

Interestingly instead of informing fellow supporters about the 'legality' of Native peoples, some supporters will offer only a list of administration accomplishments or suggest we force others to resolve our common ills.

@VicZinc Interestingly instead of informing fellow supporters about the 'legality' of Native peoples, some supporters will...

Interestingly, instead of not giving a shit about the legal status of citizens, a small group of people ASKED about the status of this guy. [I admit after reading the obviously biased stories - it still sounded tacky.]

Say, what's Eric Descheenie's stand on illegal immigration anyway? Being Native American it would be an interesting point of view - you know if he supports the idea of the country being over run by outsiders - again.

@VicZinc I am curious. Will you write yo him and ask?

I don't know 'yo him'.
You're such a fan, I assumed you would know.

@Budwick I don't know 'yo him'. You're such a fan, I assumed you would know.

Never heard of him before now. I do suspect he is a Navajo and therefore not "illegal".

@VicZinc Never heard of him before now. I do suspect he is a Navajo and therefore not "illegal".

He is CLEARLY Navajo and not illegal.

The question you are tap dancing around was 'do you know his position regarding illegal immigration?'

Bud sorry I don't care about chicago as I don't live there or know even one person there. So the residents are shooting each other ? Well they want to kill each other off so be it. Hopefully all the good people have already moved away from there..

I've not heard of this, but I'm not at all surprised. He must be one of those others somehow, after all.

Can't agree cause yoyu didn't ask a question or give us rhe story. The guy looks nstive american to me.

Anonymous