For writing, do you prefer to use pen or pencil?

64% Pen 24% Pencil 12% Other
primeiros avatar Jokes & Humour
7 20

With rare exceptions, I prefer the particular kinds of pens I've come to like most.

@Piper2 With rare exceptions, I prefer the particular kinds of pens I've come to like most.

Which kinds? :)

I typically use a BIC pen (not sure if you have this brand over there, but it's overwhelmingly common over here).

@primeiro Which kinds? :) I typically use a BIC pen (not sure if you have this brand over there, but it's overwhelmingly...

Yes, we have BIC pens here. :)

My favorite pen for awhile now, has been the Pilot G-2 PRO... with ultra-fine black gel roller-ball ink refills. I do also like certain Zebra pens and mechanical pencils.

@Piper2 Yes, we have BIC pens here. :) My favorite pen for awhile now, has been the Pilot G-2 PRO... with ultra-fine...

I'm using BIC these days essentially because it's the closest that I have at hand. lol But it's not necessarily my favorite kind: I've used other kinds of pen that felt smoother / easier to handle.

The one you mentioned looks convenient - I definitely haven't used it before.

And I like mechanical pencils too.

I use the computer. Would be pretty difficult to write this comment, for example, without using one.

I like pencil cause it won't smugg

0.5 mechanical pencil is how I do most of my writing.

Tibbys avatar Tibby Pencil +2Reply

Pens, I doubt there is a pencil in the house. I even use a pen to do my crossword puzzles.

Not so sore on the hand, if I have to do a lot of writing.

It's easy to erace mistakes.

Keyboard lol. Then gel pens

Never a pencil. In fact I don't believe there's one in the house