What would you say to the person you wanted to get to know the most, if you were stuck in an un-escapable room. If I spoke to my person, I'd probably say 'hi' and start a conversation I've wanted to start for a few months.

jouless avatar Life
5 15
@2808042

Have you now... How about Uma Thurman, you will knock her feet off, before mounting her, hard from behind, with her hands trembling as she receives countless orgasms. Unless she knocks you out first? That happened to me once.

@2808276

She will kill me in a half of a second with her laser eyes. At least I will be properly cooked.

If I were stuck in a room, it doesn't matter with who, I would be trying to find a way to get out, and asking whoever was with me to help. After we're out, then I would probably go on my merry way. I'm not the type of person to start conversations with people I don't know, even if I have an interest to get to know them.

@Sofia If I were stuck in a room, it doesn't matter with who, I would be trying to find a way to get out, and asking...

"Hello! I'm Marko. Isn't this a jolly adventure, that we have been joined together? Now, would you mind and try pushing that panel overhead of us really hard, as I lift you... Ok, here we go! Whoa, nice ass, looks a lot like Portuguese to me! Wait, where are you going? Don't leave me here!"

I wouldn't have a problem with starting a conversation, especially about escaping that would be the top priority.... getting out of that room.

"Meat whacking hammer tossing dwarf memminz, how in the gosh darn motherfucker did you score a three?"

@Will_Janitor

Why stop at one? Make a bed with it.

I always get people to interviewing is a skill i learned and always use.