LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar
3 10

Tell Vic, he'll fix it for ya.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred he doesn't like me

I'm sorry to hear that Lorraine.
He's not in my fan club either, but I think he would help if asked.

tried to delete this as once again picture won't go in. Why must this be so difficult

People mixed with other humans? I'd prefer to be with a kangaroo - or an Eastern European dentist, which is pretty much the same.

@ZonkeyBalls People mixed with other humans? I'd prefer to be with a kangaroo - or an Eastern European dentist, which is pretty...

Ahh we can't mix with anything not close enough I have heard on crazy sites maybe an apelike animal bred with a pig to produce humans. We are very close to piggies in the way of nose , skin and even body parts - that is why they can use piggy heart valves to repair human hearts.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Ahh we can't mix with anything not close enough I have heard on crazy sites maybe an apelike animal bred with a...

That's also, why the use piggy livers to be replaced our own, damaged ones. It's almost uncanny. Certain medication is needed, naturally, since it's not just a transplant, it's a transplant from another life-form, but...

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred zonkie I never knew that but hey if it works good deal.

Zonkey, I am talking to you about an old post about piggies and transplants. I think eventually we will all have a pet pig with our own dna. just for spare parts. Poor piggy but we will need to be good to them in case we need them.