What was the last thing you bought a ticket for?

Wednesday's lottery

Image for post What was the last thing you bought a ticket for?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
7 19

Tickets for two Las Vegas shows: Rich Little and Lionel Ritchie
Going next month.

@JanHaskell Tickets for two Las Vegas shows: Rich Little and Lionel Ritchie Going next month.

Is Rich Little still performing? I remember going with my father to do a story on him for Newsweek, when he first started his career in the 60s

@Flrdsgns Is Rich Little still performing? I remember going with my father to do a story on him for Newsweek, when he first...

Yes he is! He's always been a favorite of mine, and I'm anxious to see him again while he is still performing. a smilie

@JanHaskell Yes he is! He's always been a favorite of mine, and I'm anxious to see him again while he is still performing.

Should be a fun show. Enjoy! Also weather should have cooled off by then, so not a bad drive.

Raiders Football game last year.
I never waste time with those lotteries.

Physically... I needed to buy a ticket to a local bar. Virtually... Well... I might be playing Eurojackpot online this week. I spend a tenner each month to gambling.

Parking lot in grand rapids.

Oh probably powerball but I only buy if it is an enormous prize as i never win

Dodger game

@Flrdsgns Dodger game

Haven't seen the Standings lately. How are the Dodgers doing? Last I saw, the A's were in second place.

@Rooster Haven't seen the Standings lately. How are the Dodgers doing? Last I saw, the A's were in second place.

They were in 1st on Sunday but lost to the Mets Monday, so either still 1st or second. They aren't doing nearly as well as they did last year.

2, $10 tickets for all you can eat and drink combined with 12 chances to win guns and 8 chances to win cash.

Bought tickets this past weekend for "Christopher Robin". Wife wanted to see it.... I enjoyed the popcorn..

Polar Express with grand kids.
A lot of kids with cooties on that train!

@Rooster Eewww! ...

Wow - I haven't seen that game for a REALLY long time!
I wonder if they still make it.
Thanks for the memory jolt.

@Budwick I checked on Amazon, many disappointed buyers. The remake of the game I guess is crap.

Don't think today's kids would really enjoy it! TV or their phones seems to be about all they care about.