ThePrinceofWaless avatar
7 19

Polar Express with grand kids.
A lot of kids with cooties on that train!

@2808209

Wow - I haven't seen that game for a REALLY long time!
I wonder if they still make it.
Thanks for the memory jolt.

Tickets for two Las Vegas shows: Rich Little and Lionel Ritchie
Going next month.

@JanHaskell Tickets for two Las Vegas shows: Rich Little and Lionel Ritchie Going next month.

Is Rich Little still performing? I remember going with my father to do a story on him for Newsweek, when he first started his career in the 60s

@Flrdsgns Is Rich Little still performing? I remember going with my father to do a story on him for Newsweek, when he first...

Yes he is! He's always been a favorite of mine, and I'm anxious to see him again while he is still performing. a smilie

@JanHaskell Yes he is! He's always been a favorite of mine, and I'm anxious to see him again while he is still performing.

Should be a fun show. Enjoy! Also weather should have cooled off by then, so not a bad drive.

Physically... I needed to buy a ticket to a local bar. Virtually... Well... I might be playing Eurojackpot online this week. I spend a tenner each month to gambling.

Parking lot in grand rapids.

Oh probably powerball but I only buy if it is an enormous prize as i never win

Dodger game

@2808221

They were in 1st on Sunday but lost to the Mets Monday, so either still 1st or second. They aren't doing nearly as well as they did last year.

2, $10 tickets for all you can eat and drink combined with 12 chances to win guns and 8 chances to win cash.

Bought tickets this past weekend for "Christopher Robin". Wife wanted to see it.... I enjoyed the popcorn..

Anonymous