If you were superstitious,what would you consider to be bad luck?

Image for post If you were superstitious,what would you consider to be bad luck?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
5 25

Walking over a ladder.

@ZonkeyBalls Walking over a ladder.

Getting your head stuck between one of the ladder runs would be unlucky too. 乂^◡^乂

Getting involved with a woman online! I see that as total bad luck!

@2808481

Yeah, I had a seven month relationship with this woman I met online, but she somehow decided that I was drinking too much. How on Earth could that happen? (This booze is quite all right, by the way... Oh.)

@Rooster Getting involved with a woman online! I see that as total bad luck!

rooster why is that bad? I have met a lot of people on line, no big love but good friends .

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred rooster why is that bad? I have met a lot of people on line, no big love but good friends .

I just had a bad personal experience one time a couple of years back. Turned out she was married and lied a lot and it just went horribly bad when I tried to break it off. Horrible bad luck experience.

Being in a hurry while driving ... it makes you hit EVERY red light and construction zone.

@2809017

... and the only red lights are so you pull up right behind the idiot who passed you going too fast - just in time for the light to turn green. LOL

when things are going good

Black cats!

not superstitious at all, 13 and 666 have been my address at times, black cats walk in front og me, i have walked under ladders stillm I am having an ok life, I just do think and be careful when doing any of those things

@2808565

JD I sure hope that isn't your normal dayono smilie

i dont not