FEAR, the new book by Bob Woodward has the president and the White House in a lot of fear. It's exposing Trump for what he really is, a bully, a coward and the intellect of a 5th-grader. But we knew that all along.

I welcome all opinions, but if you just come on here to start a fight and won't shut up, or you're here to ruin my post, you will be blocked. And that's exactly what I had to do to someone.

Image for post FEAR, the new book by Bob Woodward has the president and the White House in a lot of fear.   It's exposing Trump for what he really is, a bully, a coward and the intellect of a 5th-grader.   But we knew that all along.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
5 129

This president is scary and a threat to our national security.

I would imagine that Bob Woodward's latest book has Trump and many of his appointees quite uneasy...considering the author's credibility and all.

@Piper2 I would imagine that Bob Woodward's latest book has Trump and many of his appointees quite uneasy...considering the...

And it's not only Woodward's book, but there is now an OP in the NYT from a senior White House official who is saying the very same things. And the president is in a rage, ranting on TV. He looks like he's gonna have a stroke.

@Flrdsgns We can only hope and pray he strokes out

He was on a rage on TV, I can only imagine what he's doing in private with his staff. We'll find out soon who the anonymous person was, and I'm thinking it's John Kelly.

@StarzAbove He was on a rage on TV, I can only imagine what he's doing in private with his staff. We'll find out soon who the...

I did see where he made the white house security all stand around and clap for him when he read some made up paper. trump is just a pathetic excuse for a human being.
And, whats with Ivanka and Jared crashing McCain's funeral? What a totally classless family.

@Flrdsgns I did see where he made the white house security all stand around and clap for him when he read some made up...

He was pulling out papers right and left, as usual trying deflect and pat himself on the back.

I guess Senator Lindsey Graham invited them, they should have declined out of respect for McCain's family. But they have no class....

@StarzAbove He was pulling out papers right and left, as usual trying deflect and pat himself on the back. I guess Senator...

Where does Lindsey Graham have the right to invite anyone to another families funeral? Graham may have been McCains little butt buddy, but that doesn't give him the right to go against the family.

@Flrdsgns Where does Lindsey Graham have the right to invite anyone to another families funeral? Graham may have been...

That's what I would like to know. He's such a hypocrite, now he's sucking up to Trump too. Maybe he'll get the Attorney General's job, and get trashed too. After all, he has a southern accent too.

With the intellect of a 5th grader, it's easy to see why he is so popular. Since his base has the average intellect of a 5th grader, they think trump is one of them.

I think most of what he has to say, people with sense already know.

@Carla I think most of what he has to say, people with sense already know.

Exactly. We've all been saying most of what is in that book for a long time. The president has no credibility. I'm sure he's been tweeting all morning long. lol

@StarzAbove Exactly. We've all been saying most of what is in that book for a long time. The president has no...

Those tweets. I find it sad that those, being official statements and all, will be what children will read as history of these times.

@Carla Those tweets. I find it sad that those, being official statements and all, will be what children will read as...

Trump will go down in history as the worst president in American history. His tweets are outrageous. Guess he tweets because he can't express himself in an intelligent way.

I have yet to see him give a good intelligent speech.

@StarzAbove Trump will go down in history as the worst president in American history. His tweets are outrageous. Guess he...

He only appears sane when he stays on script, and he goes nearly monotone when he does. Of course, that rarely happens.

@Carla He only appears sane when he stays on script, and he goes nearly monotone when he does. Of course, that rarely happens.

I don't think he understands what's written for him. It's all about him, and he thinks he's above all the excellent speech writers.

I can only imagine what terrible things he would have said at McCain's funeral. It's a good thing he wasn't invited. I'm sure he didn't like being left out.

@Carla Everything is about him. That alone makes his presidency a sham.

It's a sham and a disgrace. I just hope Mueller's investigations prove fruitful and the president will be gone.

How about we trade Trump for this good looking hunk.

After all one Canadian is always hating on him.

@StarzAbove How about we trade Trump for this good looking...

Ha! Good looking isnt what we need, though. But i reckon it wouldn't hurt;)

I look forward to reading this.

@SynysterSissy I look forward to reading this.

So do I. Woodward is a brilliant investigative journalist with credibility and gets the facts right. Trump can grumble, rant and rage, but the truth is being said, and he can't stand it.

@SynysterSissy No wonder some are peeing their pants right now. Trump knows this is just the beginning.

I disagree, I don't think Trump can think past whatever thought pops into his head at the moment. Trump has no idea what is coming next.

hahaha They are all running to the White House with their denials. lol So funny.

@2808685

You must be feeling "bigly" with your dummy insults but you whine like a toddler about earning downvotes. Go on and take this one down too so you can feel "bigly" again. Ask your mum for a cookie while you are at it.

@2808685

LIAR. I didn't block you so go take your grade school bragging to another playground.

Gee, just imagine... a 5th grader beat 16 other Republicans in the primaries and then beat Hillary in the general election.

Did Woodward explain what that says about the 5th grader's opponents? hello smilie

@Thinkerbell Gee, just imagine... a 5th grader beat 16 other Republicans in the primaries and then beat Hillary in the general...

By altering the rules, and not letting the person who received the most votes, trump became the president

@Flrdsgns By altering the rules, and not letting the person who received the most votes, trump became the president

He didn't win the popular vote, but of course he claimed he did.

He is beyond embarrassing. What a lying, treasonous, self-absorbed, man-baby he is.

@StarzAbove He didn't win the popular vote, but of course he claimed he did. He is beyond embarrassing. What a lying...

Of Hillary's 2.8 million majority in the national popular vote, 3.4 million came from California.

And of course California was among the 15 states that refused to provide voter information to a commission studying voter fraud. To their credit, NY and NJ complied. Perhaps they had less to hide...? biggrin smilie

https://www.businessinsider.com...r-data-2017-10

@Thinkerbell Of Hillary's 2.8 million majority in the national popular vote, 3.4 million came from California. And of course...

California doesn't hop to when trump demands something. California is large enough, and productive to tell trump to shove it, and they do.

@Flrdsgns California doesn't hop to when trump demands something. California is large enough, and productive to tell trump...

Of course CA tells Trump to shove it... the rich liberal elite there doesn't want to be thwarted in its rush to become a third-world society: a super-rich ruling class presiding over a largely poor, dependent underclass, an imported underclass that's needed to pick the fruits and vegetables and clean the toilets. And to vote for Democrats, of course.

https://www.politifact.com/cali...kyrocketed-an/

@Thinkerbell Of course CA tells Trump to shove it... the rich liberal elite there doesn't want to be thwarted in its rush to...

Hey, someone needs to mow my lawn and clean my house. Sorry if you're so f-ing poor you have to do your own chores.

@Thinkerbell Spoken like a true-blue, liberal elitist. John Kerry would approve.

Don't really care who approves or disapproves. Fact is, I don't need to do manual labor, and can afford to pay someone else to perform those tasks.

@Thinkerbell Of course you don't care; progressives only care about political power...

1. I'm not a progressive, I'm moderate - big difference.
2. I neither have nor want any political power.
I am more than happy running my own business and living my life.
I can't think of any President, either Republican or Democrat who has had any real effect on my life and my ability to earn a living.

@Thinkerbell Yes, I've noticed how moderate you've been on this post.  

I think trump is a complete whack job. I have no use for him or his family. My dislike of trump has nothing to do with political views, I never liked the braggart, the failed businessman, the person who cheated on whichever wife he had at the moment. The man who has been molesting his daughter since she was a pre-teen.
If those are all qualities you admire, then, that's on you.

@Flrdsgns I think trump is a complete whack job. I have no use for him or his family. My dislike of trump has nothing to do...

So you "hope and pray he strokes out" only because of your dislike for Trump's tawdry personal characteristics, but not his political views?

http://www.amirite.com/822310-f...ar-its/2808576

How "moderate" of you! biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell So you "hope and pray he strokes out" only because of your dislike for Trump's tawdry personal characteristics, but...

What does my apathy about trumps living or dying have to do with moderate political views?
Apparently, to you, everything is political. Now I see. you are just another little trumplet. Good luck in your all white, narrow minded world.

This comment was deleted.
@2809053

You got the wrong Tink, Starz!  hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell You got the wrong Tink, Starz! 

lol I got the right Tink....mine is much nicer, not like that other one who seems to be a pretentious snob. lol

@StarzAbove lol I got the right Tink....mine is much nicer, not like that other one who seems to be a pretentious snob. lol

The only pretentious snobs I've seen on this post are the libs who brag about not having to do their own chores, and those who love that comment. hello smilie

http://www.amirite.com/822310-f...ar-its/2808803

@Thinkerbell The only pretentious snobs I've seen on this post are the libs who brag about not having to do their own chores...

Now you're talking about Trump, I doubt he has ever done one thing for himself. If I had enough money I would hire help too, and so would you. hello smiliehello smilie

@StarzAbove Now you're talking about Trump, I doubt he has ever done one thing for himself. If I had enough money I would...

Trump didn't comment on this post. But the libbie snob who did comment said, "Sorry if you're so f-ing poor you have to do your own chores." hello smilie hello smilie hello smilie

@2809231

As usual, you didn't read (or pretended not to have read) the comment to which you were responding, which began, "The only pretentious snobs I've seen on this post..."

http://www.amirite.com/822310-f...ar-its/2809211

And of course, you had nothing to say about the libbie snob. Your dodging has gotten the best of you, also as usual. biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell As usual, you didn't read (or pretended not to have read) the comment to which you were responding, which began...

I didn't dodge anything, you just want to argue, and there's no sense in beating a dead horse.

@Flrdsgns What does my apathy about trumps living or dying have to do with moderate political views? Apparently, to you...

"Hoping and praying he strokes out" is apathy?

And what is it you do when you really care about something?     biggrin smilie biggrin smilie biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell "Hoping and praying he strokes out" is apathy? And what is it you do when you really care about something?  ...

You're right, apathy is way too gentle. My dislike of trump and his family is much stronger than that.

In my opinion, trump and his half with kids should be the poster people for keeping abortion legal.

@Thinkerbell I suspect you would like to make abortion mandatory, at least for fetuses that aren't burdened with the liberal...

No, I'm opposed to abortion, but I don't think the government has any right regulating it. It's a personal decision, something you obviously know nothing about.

@Thinkerbell The government has no right regulating abortion, eh? Kermit Gosnell would be very pleased to hear that...

I had never seen that story, thanks for sharing (I guess), not what I really wanted to read before breakfast.
I never understood the whole late term abortion thing. Unless it was a danger to the mother, why would anyone wait until the 3rd trimester to have an abortion. Did they want the kid for the first 7 months, then decide, they were bored with being pregnant? Makes no sense, if they didn't want the kid, they didn't want it in the first month or so. Please explain why anyone would wait so long to abort.

@Flrdsgns I had never seen that story, thanks for sharing (I guess), not what I really wanted to read before breakfast. I...

I don't believe in abortion, but I believe a woman has the right to make the decision on her own, not government should tell any of us what we can or cannot do with our bodies. Incest, rape, deformity with no chance of a life....are reasons some women opt for abortion.

Why doesn't the government step in and tell a man he can't have a vasectomy....after all that's murder too of a fetus that he could have been. Same difference.

I'm not surprised you didn't see that story. It did make the headlines for a couple of days, but was then quickly dropped by the MSM, or relegated to p. 57 of the NY Times. A story like that, of course, did not fit the "pro-choice" narrative at all.

I can think of a few reasons why someone might wait. For example, suppose they lost their job during the 7th month, and then decided they just couldn't afford the child? And I've heard of cases where the girl claimed she didn't even realize she was pregnant until she was about to give birth. Maybe she chowed down on too many potato chips.

@Thinkerbell I'm not surprised you didn't see that story. It did make the headlines for a couple of days, but was then quickly...

The not knowing she was even pregnant story, I've heard a few times, but pretty rare on that one.
The losing job, if you carried the child this far, wouldn't you just have it and put it up for adoption? The late term abortions just make no sense to me.

Yeah, just imagine how dumb that makes those that actually voted for him.

Actually that comment came from Mattis. clap smilie A Republican General.....

@StarzAbove Yeah, just imagine how dumb that makes those that actually voted for him. Actually that comment came from...

Your applause is a bit premature... Mattis has denied saying that. "Mattis called the book “fiction,” "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...=.90df844eed8c

And is that how elections work? The dumb voters elect the dumbest candidate into office? Hmmm... maybe there's something to that. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Your applause is a bit premature... Mattis has denied saying that. "Mattis called the book “fiction,”...

Think what you want, but as we speak there's an article in the NYT by a senior white house official who is saying the very same thing. Trump is at a meeting of law enforcements, and he's in a rage, patting himself on the back, etc. He looks like he's about to have a stroke.

He's an unstable person and not fit to president, and you will realize that one day.

Thanks for commenting.

@StarzAbove Think what you want, but as we speak there's an article in the NYT by a senior white house official who is saying...

I'll be glad to realize that when there is hard, on-the-record proof, rather than unsourced gossip.

@Thinkerbell I'll be glad to realize that when there is hard, on-the-record proof, rather than unsourced gossip.

It's not gossip, it's the truth, the truth is something you can't stand. So keep supporting Trump....that's your right.

@StarzAbove It's not gossip, it's the truth, the truth is something you can't stand. So keep supporting Trump....that's your...

Unless and until hard, sourced, on-the-record evidence comes out, I don't know that it's truth, and neither do you.

@Thinkerbell Unless and until hard, sourced, on-the-record evidence comes out, I don't know that it's truth, and neither do you.

Really? You think Bob Woodward is making it up? . He's been accurately reporting for 45 years and then suddenly decides to fabricate?
The only one calling it inaccurate is Trump.
Are you saying that between Woodward and Trump you're going to believe Trump or give them equal weight when Trump lies every time he opens his mouth? I hope you stretch before taking that leap.

No, I don't know it's absolutely true but I'll give odds on it.

@Flrdsgns You mean like the unsourced, anon "friends" trump is always claiming he talks to?

Yes, exactly that. I don't believe Trump's unsourced, anonymous "friends", nor do I credit his liberal critics' anonymous sources.

You, on the other hand, uncritically believe the latter as a matter of progressive faith. hello smilie

Mattis and Kelly would be tossed out on their ass if they admitted they actually said that. Of course, like a true republican, deny, deny, deny.

@Flrdsgns Mattis and Kelly would be tossed out on their ass if they admitted they actually said that. Of course, like a true...

Exactly, of course they would deny it, but
Woodward has taped all the conversations, and if he has to, I'm sure those tapes will be made to the public. And I hope they are.

@StarzAbove Exactly, of course they would deny it, but Woodward has taped all the conversations, and if he has to, I'm sure...

So you think Woodward has tapes of Mattis and/or Kelly admitting they said such things? When they would have known Woodward was going to write about it? Absurd.

At best, Woodward has tapes of third parties claiming to have heard them, aka hearsay.

@Thinkerbell So you think Woodward has tapes of Mattis and/or Kelly admitting they said such things? When they would have known...

You're really grasping at straws today...lol. Can't say I blame you, the truth is emerging about Trumpo. lol Deny all you want, makes no difference to me if you want to believe a lying, corrupt, ignorant president. lol lol

If Woodward taped anything he would have told whoever he was talking to beforehand.
He's a real journalist.

If they were that worried about their jobs, they wouldn't have made the alleged comments in the first place.

@Thinkerbell If they were that worried about their jobs, they wouldn't have made the alleged comments in the first place.

I think those two actually think they are serving the country by sticking around and trying to monitor what trump does. Somebody needs to babysit the guy

@Flrdsgns I think those two actually think they are serving the country by sticking around and trying to monitor what trump...

That's exactly what they are doing. Someone has to babysit him and change his diapers a couple of times a day.

@Thinkerbell Well, if that's true, then all the more reason not to have made the alleged comments.

It seems all the anon comments coming out about trump all say the same thing. trump can only claim fake news so many times before he loses all credibility.

@Flrdsgns It seems all the anon comments coming out about trump all say the same thing. trump can only claim fake news so...

So, if the fake news is repeated often enough, it is no longer to be regarded as fake?

Say, you may have a point... Dr. Goebbels used to say something like that. biggrin smilie

@2808525

Well, actually how it works is this:   if the candidate I don't like wins, the voters were dumb, and if the candidate I like wins, the voters were smart. hehe smilie

@2808521

39% favorability is not too many Americans..... when 60% are against him.

@2808543

It's not funny John. It's very serious. He's unfit to be our president. but since you love him so much, we'll send him to England and you can love on him all you want.

@2808560

A war that Bush started.

@2808543

Do you have a crush on the guy or what?

@Flrdsgns Do you have a crush on the guy or what?

Yes he does. He can see no wrong at all....guess he loves liars, crooks, etc. He should tend to his own politics and keep his nose out of ours.

@2808606

Not sure about more honest, but you are entitled to you opinion, even though I don't agree with it.

@2808614

not only down vote, but tired of your nasty replies. You really are an asshole.

@2808614

You earn them buddy. You go on the attack all the time and then cry when someone comes back with a challenge. You don't even live here in the US so I think you just like to stir for the sport.

@2808521

The timing of Woodward's collection of stories and tales is a transparent attempt to affect the mid-term elections, in the hope that it will get the lefty base to turn out in large enough numbers to swing the House back to the Democrats, maybe even the Senate, although the latter is a long shot.

Mueller will probably try to do his partisan bit also.

@Thinkerbell The timing of Woodward's collection of stories and tales is a transparent attempt to affect the mid-term elections...

I agree, the Senate is a long shot. Republicans only have to defend 9 seats, Dems have to defend 23

The Democrats have their own problems with the mid-term elections. It's appearing a large part of their voters are going for anti-Democrat-establishment candidates. Almost like what the Republicans faced with the "Tea Party" - but nobody has come up with a catchy name for it, yet.

This is not to say the Democrats won't win the seats they targeted - but the Party make up may not be what they were expecting.

@2808530

Many of trumps statements have been proven to be a lie...one lie, then most are lies

@2808609

Nope just quoted your post, and you're right, you truly are pathetic.

What does this say about the dolts people who voted for him??