What a great speech President Obama gave today. When speaking he speaks like a president should, not like the bully president we have now. He laid it on the line about Trump, it's about time someone stepped up to the plate and told it like it really is. Bravo to you President Obama. You are missed!!!!!!

.....When Trump gives a speech, he makes it all about himself, talks about how many votes he got when elected, pats himself on the back, yells about fake news, how mean the press is towards him. What a great difference between the two of them. So heed what he had to say.....BE SURE AND VOTE IN THE MIDTERMS!

Obama says Trump is 'a symptom, not a cause' in Illinois speechPresident Barack Obama took a direct shot at his successor in a speech Friday, calling President Donald Trump a 'symptom' of a societal problem where powerfu...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKpqpYjBJ_g
StarzAboves avatar Politics
3 16

Bravo President Obama.... Image in content

He is certainly much more eloquent than Trump.

@StarzAbove And a lot more wiser.

if reading a telecom someone else wrote equals smart then sure

Loved it.

@dru18 Loved it.

He's quite a statesman, not like the bubbling moron we have as president now.

@StarzAbove He's quite a statesman, not like the bubbling moron we have as president now.

He made a speech some 10 years ago, while he was still a senator, and my mother was hooked. She knew he was going places.

Well, let's not blame Trump for being stupid, for when you only have two brain cells that happens.

@dru18 He made a speech some 10 years ago, while he was still a senator, and my mother was hooked. She knew he was going...

You have a wise mother...and she was right. Now he's out on the campaign trail, and I'm sure Trumpo is having fits.... Trump goes to a rally to help a candidate and all he does is talk about himself, sometimes not even mentioning the guy he's trying to help.

@StarzAbove You have a wise mother...and she was right. Now he's out on the campaign trail, and I'm sure Trumpo is having...

Thank you, she has a keen eye when it comes to class and intelligence.

God, I pray the Republicans loose BIG TIME this Fall.

@dru18 Thank you, she has a keen eye when it comes to class and intelligence. God, I pray the Republicans loose BIG TIME...

I think you do as well....you say it like it is, and you nail it most of the time.

I'm hoping that too....something has to give, or Trump will become a dictator. Too bad the Republicans won't stand up against him. What hypocrites. The biggest one is Pence. He's supposed to be such a religious person, and yet he defends Trump with all the nastiness he's done. Hypocrite.

funny how liberals bully the president every second of every minute of every hour of every day of each week of the year, and when Trump fights back the bullies cry foul? lol

@deusvult funny how liberals bully the president every second of every minute of every hour of every day of each week of the...

think about it, 10 years ago, how many people hated trump? no one, in fact people liked trump, and he was a decent guy, all of a sudden because he runs as a republican and all of a sudden he is big bad evil? come on

@deusvult think about it, 10 years ago, how many people hated trump? no one, in fact people liked trump, and he was a decent...

Trump has never been a decent guy. He's committed adultery on every wife, had an affair with a porn star...that's not a decent guy. Cheated workers out of their hard earned money, has been sued by many people, Trump University, another scam on innocent people. If you think he's decent, then I'd like to know what you think is indecent. lol