Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
8 12

Fantasy, Fiction, Sci-fi and Supernatural are on the top of my favourites types of movies.

I dig the avengers and x men flicks. But...i wait till they come to the small screen.

@2809184

Seen that one xD As far as I remember, Hulk and Batman were the first comic book superheroes I've heard about.

I liked Deadpool.

@2809370

Well, took long enough.

I have been advocating for the flick on this site since the age of Mankind.

I do enjoy supernatural films, I like to be scared. lol But not into Sci-fi. I guess "Rocky" would be a superhero....and I liked that movie.

What's the difference between a superhero and an antihero? I watch soap commercials and they seem to be full of both.

@ZonkeyBalls What's the difference between a superhero and an antihero? I watch soap commercials and they seem to be full of both.

Lool xD
Superhero - good person that stands for their "goodness" no matter what
Antihero - good person that walks on the line of good and bad, depending of the circunstances

@Sofia Lool xD Superhero - good person that stands for their "goodness" no matter what Antihero - good person that walks...

I'm an antihero. I haven taken lives, after all.

Do you feel, that I must be punished for my sins?