Post a song that takes you for a ride on the feels train

primeiros avatar Music
6 23

I think I'm in love - Kat Dahlia

Very sad. "Wild Fire"

@dru18 Very sad. "Wild Fire"

That's a very nice one (very sad indeed). Didn't know it before.

@primeiro That's a very nice one (very sad indeed). Didn't know it before.

Haven't heard it in ages, and then one of the stations played it the other day. Beautiful, but sad.

This song actually helped me understand depression more. When I looked at the lyrics initially, I was surprised at what it was about, and how what occurred led to the things the writer does to cope. I was initially like "ok but like... it ain't that deep." The absolutely beautiful music (imo) and my general lack of interest in lyrics at the time (well, really, I'm still heavily music based lol) kept me coming back for more tho lol. Disregarding my lack of empathy for what could be a strong relationship, even if it wasn't (and really, there are hints that there may not have actually been a strong bond like that... but continuing), I started to understand that depression isn't just "bad shit happens so I'm sad". The rest of the songs on the album comprise one of my top favorite albums of all time. Given trust of tattoo artist and unlimited funds, I would've had a tattoo related to it yesterday lol. But that's for the future. If you like atmospheric, melodic post-black metal (this album is several tiers above Sunbather by Deafheaven imo in case you happen to have a bad taste from that album (even tho I did like that one lol)), I hope you enjoy if you check it out.

@JohnJillky This song actually helped me understand depression more. When I looked...

Thank you for sharing - never heard it before, and I enjoyed it. It is a beautiful music indeed, and the lyrics is extremely sad - I've got to agree it's surprising at first.
I've felt very sad at times, but I don't think I've ever had what people call "depression".
Although I've never felt such a strong experience as described in the lyrics, I'm sure it closely reflects feelings that have been experienced by people in reality (which is enough to make the lyrics really fascinating).