+20

Bill Burr explains MGTOW to a woman who has hit the wall

I think he sums up the sentiments of a lot of men these days. What are your thoughts?

Bill Burr Explains MGTOW to a Woman who has hit The WallBill Burr Explains MGTOW to a Woman who has hit The Wallhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nwLlJ1hHVg
Mazes avatar Relationships
5 13

I get what he's trying to say, it seems like marriage has more cons than pros nowadays. People can live together and have kids and still not be married, we're not in the same age where people can judge you for living with someone but not marrying them. With all that's happening men don't trust women neither do women trust men. Everyone is afraid of getting stabbed in the back. You dont achieve true happiness but you also dont risk getting burned. Thankfully that's not the way all people think, guess that's only America's mentality.

@2809306

Too bad the kid didn't just say next-it takes a while to get tough but once you do you are stronger and happier. Workaholic is a good thing, he will make out better than most his age, lazing around like a kid forever.

@2809306

Was he really expecting her to give up the horses?
"she was/is big into the showing of horses circuit " - it wasn't a mystery.

You know I luv ya Neanderthal, but maybe the ultimatum was a bad approach. Or, if the nephew isn't a fan of horses, maybe he dodged a bullet.

@2809749

Wow!
Nephew really DID dodge a bullet.
And, the girl did the right thing too - to disengage rather than fleece your nephew.

Never heard of Bill Burr until today.

First, may I point out that Bill makes his money as a comedian - not as a relationship advisor.

Secondly, there are no guarantees in life. If you are willing to sacrifice never knowing true love then you can go MGTOW and Feminazi all over the place.

I'm a bit of a traditionalist. Waited until I found the right one. I was over forty when we finally found each other. We are living happily ever after.