Today I gave myself a treat for lunch had a lobster salad roll.

I had to work a double shift today, so at lunch time I got a lobster salad roll.Cost 30 bucks a pound. that is my lobster for 2018.I Wonder what little treat you get for yourself maybe one time a year

Image for post Today I gave myself a  treat for lunch  had a lobster salad roll.
29% my treat is this 14% I I like this xxxxxxx for special treat. 43% never eat. 14% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar People & Celebrities
8 32

Love, love a good lobster roll!
Mmmmm......

Once a year, or so, when i find myself alone, i will buy two dozen oysters. I roast them and eat every single one.

@Carla Love, love a good lobster roll! Mmmmm...... Once a year, or so, when i find myself alone, i will buy two dozen...

oysters 0h you are brave. My dad used to get them i never liked at all, so thought it was a guy thing. I just reread and see you cook them never knew you could - thanks for the enlightening

clap smilie

@Carla With a little rock....

I don't want to eat rocks with my lobsters.

I have lobsters like, well, every five years, even if that. We do grow river crabs over here, but for the real big mofos... We need to go to the sea for those.

@Carla Nowadays i have to go to the market. No lake or river crabs bigger than, well....little.

I can't even remember, when was the last time I had any kind of crab... Or a lobster.

@ZonkeyBalls I can't even remember, when was the last time I had any kind of crab... Or a lobster.

Treat yourself, marko. While you still appreciate it.
That's my philosophy.

@Carla Treat yourself, marko. While you still appreciate it. That's my philosophy.

I think I should go and ask the fish ladies at the nearest supermarket, if they had any crabs for me to cook alive.

@ZonkeyBalls I think I should go and ask the fish ladies at the nearest supermarket, if they had any crabs for me to cook alive.

They wont. Lobster, maybe. You have to live near a port that brings them in. Most crabbers cook the legs right on the boat. Then they are flash frozen.
Just need to cook them long enough to heat them through.

@Carla They wont. Lobster, maybe. You have to live near a port that brings them in. Most crabbers cook the legs right on...

That's the problem with Finland. All I can do is crabs.

We have like tens of thousands of lakes, but since I don't live anywhere near the sea... You gotta do, what you gotta do.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred zonley I am too impatient for picking out crab meat. Really chicken is better to me than any sea foods.

I have two fully fried chicken legs in my fridge? Would you like to trade them for a night of unrentless sex with me?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred hahaha you are such a silly boy and as always you are too far away

I just was thinking about a way to remove a post... There was certain referredum to... Well certain unpleasant times, which you would not find that silly. I'm going through a horrible flashback right now, as I was tortured for three fucking days, I can't stop it. It just goes on, on, on, on, on, on, on...

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred maybe , I did just have a dream you were in it. just talking i think.

Well, I do have the tendency to be a bit chatty.

English is easier for my teeth, in any case.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, I do have the tendency to be a bit chatty. English is easier for my teeth, in any case.

OH I remember now - I dreamed I was in some radio station control room and you called in to express opinions. Funny thing the radio also had facial capacity as well. You know how dreams are all weirdo, like being on star trek

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OH I remember now - I dreamed I was in some radio station control room and you called in to express opinions...

I always call radio stations with my telepathic ability turned on. I can make a more lasting mark to the victim in that way.

@ZonkeyBalls How does the lobster salad roll?

in a hamburger bun mostly. I wish mcdonalds still had them cause lobster roll is good with fries.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred in a hamburger bun mostly. I wish mcdonalds still had them cause lobster roll is good with fries.

Well, that's the Universal business, with their resources, here it's... Well... Local dealers do what they can, no matter what the chain is. Thus the specials.

@2809582

I dont get them out here, much. But i did cook a dozen along with some king crab for my ladyfriend recently, too:).
When i lived by the coast i had them often. By the bucket. I miss that.

I've only had one lobster roll, while vacationing in Maine. It was delicious.

@2809572

rooster just travel to Maine sometime lobsters being sold on every street corner.hehe smilie

Starz what towns did you visit in Maine?